Foro Castle
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Stanathan Fan FICS

Stanathan Fan FICS  Empty Stanathan Fan FICS

Mensaje por MaribelM Vie Mayo 27, 2011 4:17 am

synapse slipping through the hidden door

The phrase I like you is something he and Richard Castle have in common, he’s started to notice.

Well, truth be told ‘started’ is a somewhat inaccurate term - he noticed it possibly even from the moment she asked him to cut up her shirt at a screen test, but this is different. It’s begun to mean something. And the closer their characters find themselves, the further he finds himself in a certain kind of trouble.

See, not unlike Kate Beckett, Stana is sure of herself, strong, and dangerously beautiful, and he can’t help but be drawn in. Moth to dark, oppressive flame. So when he reads the part of his script that has them walking into Castle’s loft and then reads Beckett wears a little black dress he pauses to think oh shit, and that this is a perfect example of the kind of trouble he’s starting to find unfortunately familiar.

It’s the last scene of the day (night) and after a good three hours of glimpsing parts of the little black dress and a lot of her legs, he’s suddenly confronted with one-hundred percent of both as she sits down next to him, flipping her hair back out of her face.

“It’s too hot in here.”

He tries not to leer too much. “How can you be hot? You’re barely wearing anything. Have a little sympathy for those of us who don’t get to wear dresses in this scene.”

She rolls her eyes but doesn’t make any attempt to hide her amusement. She flips her hair again and he can smell hairspray mixing with the flowery scent of her shampoo, the spice of her perfume.

“Going for a rehearsal!”

He knows he doesn’t have to react with the impact the take in a minute will require, but he finds that watching her sway through the mess of extras and turning on her heel to look at him has him reacting fairly aggressively anyway. He suddenly finds himself thinking about what only feels like moments ago (which he actually thanks his subconscious for, considering it would be an appropriate thing for his character to be flashing back to right now).

(There is a moment where he thinks I am absolutely not going to be able to get through this with all my dignity because there is a woman in front of him who has blurred into some indescribable mixture of actress and detective and someone who tells the press she thinks they should be together while her character flounders in denial. Then he kisses her and it’s immediately apparent that this should have happened season one episode one because that way he would have had so many more opportunities for her amazing lips to search over his mouth like they are right now. She pulls away and he has trouble distinguishing their lines of make-believe, then thanks whoever the saviour was who invented shot sizes and braces himself for her to come back in.

On their second close-up, she moans into his mouth and he almost could have imagined it only the vibration of it lingers in the back of his throat, her teeth dragging over the edge of his lip and Jesus Christ, who the hell told her that this is how you kiss on TV?)

She swivels right up to him, lips parted, and he swallows so violently his throat constricts and he almost chokes. A frown shadows across her face but then Beckett is back, her mouth at his ear and her hair stinging into his eyes. The look he gets to have at her ass when she walks away is possibly the most self-indulgent moment he’s had in this series (not to mention it’s pretty high up there in oh, his whole career).

It doesn’t get better the more they do it. Not for him, anyway. She gets too close, two inches from making out with him again and the call is let’s leave the quickie for another time, shall we? 

She just laughs, and goes for the second, while he tries not to notice how tight his pants are getting.

While he waits for his cue he gets to watch her (not quite as creepy as it sounds) purr in a guest star’s ear, and he has a sudden urge to switch out the water in the martini glasses to actual alcohol, his fingers twisting around the stems. 

By the time the final cut is called, he is inwardly a mess, practically shaking with need that is bridled only by the diminishing reservoir that is his self-control. He feels her hand bend around his shoulder as she comes to stand in front of him. 

“Nice job, as usual,” he says, and is pleased that he actually sounds mostly normal.

She smiles. “I think I’ve had enough of everyone staring at my ass for one day, ready to get changed?”

Trying desperately to ignore the bombardment of images amassing in his head, he nods and follows her down in between the spaces between the sets and towards the costume department. 

Following behind her, he pipes up, “You know I was half-convinced Beckett was going to go for make-out round two earlier.”

She slows, almost to a stop. “Were you now?” There’s a smirk spreading across her face, and he curses her for her unfortunate similarities to her character. And that she’s still wearing only that goddamn dress.

“Any particular reason for that decision?” He pulls on her arm, back into the shadows behind the loft set and crowds in.

The smirk on her face widens. “Is this a serious question?” Her gaze flits from his grip at her wrist to his eyes and his mouth, loosening into the threat of his body so near hers. 

He wants to be able to laugh this moment off, crack a joke and let her go, rubbing his thumb across the back of her hand and walking with her to get changed and go home for the night. He has broken cardinal acting rules before, and he doesn’t want to add fucking a co-star to the list but at the same time he is presently consumed by the notion of lightning in a bottle. She is some kind of storm, he’s sure, underneath her skin, and he is desperate to feel it overwhelm him.

He leans in and she looks like she’s waiting for the joke, but it doesn’t come. Instead he chooses the option of being forthright. “I want to kiss you again.”

It’s her turn to swallow. Then he’s sure he must be dreaming because she closes the gap and he can feel the heat of her mouth and then her tongue and the whole long, slender length of her body collapsing into his. A familiar humming moan prickles along the insides of his mouth. He sucks at her lips and the more he kisses her the more she trembles against him (the word titillating resounds in his head and he smiles, brushing his mouth over her jawline).

There’s a noise near them, and she draws back a fraction. “Mine, yours, or the bathroom upstairs?”

Ten minutes later he’s shutting the lid of the toilet seat so he can sit down and pull her on top of him, her too-long legs straddling his hips. The special hell is waiting for him when this is over, he’s pretty sure, but right now her teeth are scraping his neck and her hands are trying to work his belt while she grinds down and honestly most of his thought processes have turned off in lieu of just feeling. 

There’s something about fate in here somewhere, their glamorous plight in the darkened stall of a studio bathroom, and something about how awfully inevitable it suddenly feels. 

One of her ankles kicks the small of his back as she sinks onto him, and he jerks; her gasp echoes on the cold edges of the bathroom walls. 

When she comes right after he does he feels dirty and sated and so incredibly lucky that a woman this beautiful (some people might say that she’s stunning) is sitting in his lap even if the circumstances seem somewhat cheap when proffered out loud.

She sighs after a moment, lifting her head from his shoulder. “Not how I thought my day was gonna go.”

“I blame our tremendously scandalous costume department.”

Her smile is enough, and he runs his hands over the lines of her hips. 

“I like you.”

She kisses him.

MaribelM
MaribelM
As del póker
As del póker

Stanathan Fan FICS  Empty Re: Stanathan Fan FICS

Mensaje por MaribelM Vie Mayo 27, 2011 4:20 am

Stanathan - Birthday Surprise (K+)

Apr. 27th, 2011 at 4:14 PM

Title: Birthday Surprise
Author: calleigh4ever
Rating: T
Pairing: Stanathan
Disclaimer: This is a real person fic but I assure you that all the things happening in the story have never happened and are completely fictional. No harm intended! This story is entirely nonprofit and just for fun.
Dedication: So this goes out to Stana for her birthday. Although I really do hope she will never read this, because that would be just super embarassing lol

What a hectic day. It was the second to last day of shooting the finale of the third season of Castle. And today it was her 33rd birthday. A couple of weeks back they had celebrated Nathan’s birthday already so she knew that there would definitely be a cake from the crew. What she wasn’t prepared for was something else.

In their lunch break she got a lot of presents and a huge cake from the crew. Nathan her boyfriend of almost one year now wasn’t seen anywhere though. Well it was more of secret boyfriend, since they didn’t want anybody to know that they had indeed succumbed to the sexual tension their characters were experiencing every day. 

They had cept it a secret not only from public but also from their fellow cast members, because they didn’t want everybodies focus to be on them and not on the show anymore. “Castle” was something like their baby and they didn’t want any bad publicity for it when people found out that the two main stars of the show had started dating in real life.

Looking around for Nathan, Stana was disappointed to not see him anywhere. She had hoped to get a birthday hug from him and later in a more private setting a birthday kiss. She knew she couldn’t wait any longer to cut the beautiful cake the cast and crew had given her and wait for him to finally appear. Cutting the cake and faking a big smile, she started handing out slices to her fellow cast members accepting hugs and well wishes from everybody.

When almost half of the cake was eaten she felt her cell phone vibrate against her stomach in the pocket of her jacket. Pulling the phone out she handed the knife over to Molly who would keep handing out the cake to everybody. Looking at the display she saw Nathan’s name blinking and a small envelope next to his name, indicating she had a new text message from him. A small smile began grazing her face as she started walking to the corner of the room to have some privacy to read it.

“Hi please come to your trailer! We need to talk!”

Wrinkling her brow in confusion Stana looked around to see if she could steal away for a while without anybody noticing, a bad feeling starting to spread all over her tummy. As she saw everybody focused on the cake and the band that they had organized she walked out of the door as fast as she coud manage in Beckett’s heels. She was really confused and a little bit worried, Nathan was always so happy and carefree and it wasn’t like him at all to write her such a serious text message, especially on her birthday.

Storming along the the way where the trailers were parked she found hers and burst through the door to find Nathan sitting on her couch, his face as serious as she had never seen it. The sight of him made her stop immediately, her face falling and even more worry making its way to the pit of her stomach. Her right hand finding her left wrist, touching the bracelet he had given her when they had started dating, for her to always keep him with her whenever he couldn’t be. The bracelet had helped her through a lot and whenever she was worried or afraid she had come used to touching it, giving her a sense of calm.

As she looked down and saw what she was doing, she pulled her hand back immediately, knowing that in this particular moment the bracelet couldn’t give her the strength she needed, as the problem in this particular moment was Nathan himself.

At her aprupt movement of jerking her hand away from the bracelet Nathans’ eyes were drawn to it as well, slowly getting up and pulling Stana into the room, he closed and locked the door behind her, guiding her over to the couch he had previewsly sat on.

When they were both sitting, he took her left hand, his fingers gently tracing the bracelet on her arms. “I remember when I gave this to you!” he said, a serious look on his eyes. “I remember why I gave it to you and I’m sorry but I have to ask you to take it off now!” Stanas’ eyes got wide, understanding the meaning behind his words. Gasping her eyes shot up to his, not wanting to believe what she had just heared.

“But, how, why? TODAY?! Of all days!!!” she spit out, tears brimming in her eyes, turning away, suddenly not being able to look at him anymore. Feeling Nathan’s hand on her shoulder, she shook it trying to get his hand to leave her, just wanting to be alone now. This certainly was the worst birthday she had ever had.

Feeling his hand on her shoulder againn, shaking her, she spun around “WHAT?!” but as she turned around all she saw was the wall. Where had Nathan gone? Her eyes travelling down she saw him on the floor. What was he dooing there? Why was he kneeling? 

Her mind went into overdrive. What was happening. “Stana!” she heared him call. “Do you trust me?” he wanted to know, his eyes shining with pure love for her. Suddenly all the bad feelings she had just experienced were gone and a bubbly feeling was starting to grow inside of her, as if thousands of butterflies had started to fly in her stomach, making her dizzy with happiness, enabling her to only nod her head, as his hand found her cheek, brushing the tears she had previewsly shed away.

His hands found the bracelet again, softly grasping it and satrting to undo the knot that was holding it together. As he was doing so, he started speaking. “Do you remember my words, as I gave this to you almost one year ago?” He asked her, looking into her eyes, receiving a nod from her. “I gave this to you with a promise. A promise to someday replace it with something else. But most of all with a promise to always love and cherish you and to never hurt you and to always be there for you! I still stand to that promise but I want to make a new one on the way.” Breathing in deeply his eyes found hers, the bracelet now losely in his hand. Turning her hand over once again, he put the bracelet inside her hand, closing his fingers around hers so that they were both holding it together. “Stana, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy. Do me the honor of becoming my partner in crime, my partner in life and most of all my wife!” with that he slid a beautiful ring on her finger, a smile grazing his hips, looking into her eyes, seeing new tears slide down her cheeks.

Stana fell down onto the floor, her hand leaving his, finding his face as their lips crashed together in a passionate kiss. She knew he didn’t need an answer from her because the kiss was answer enough for him. Still she pulled away from the kiss, locking eyes with him breathing “Yes! Yes! YES!” and then her lips crashed onto his once more both of them tumbling into a lying position on the floor, her on top of him, not being able to keep their lips and hands away from each other for longer than to breathe.

Title: Birthday Surprise PART 2

Pulling back a little, Nathan locked eyes with Stana once again, a smile on both of their lips. “Stana, I love you. You make me happier than I have ever been!” he breathed softly claiming her lips as his own once again. When they had to stop kissing to catch their breath, Nathan’s hand found Stana’s once more, his thumb tracing the ring he had previewsly placed on her ring finger. Their eyes met and then simultaniously went to their joined hands and the ring there, making both of their smiles even bigger.

Locking eyes again Stana cupped Nathan’s face “Nathan, you really scared me there first, but I still love you! You make me so happy and I can’t imagine my life without you anymore!” she confessed. His lips found hers once more in a tender caress, both of them pouring everything they were feeling into the kiss. 

Nathan’s hand had a mind of its own, and gently travelled from Stana’s hair down her back, caressing the woman still laying above him gently. Stana opened her mouth to him, letting her tongue find his in a passionate kiss. Her hand travelled from Nathan’s face down to his neck where her pinky finger slipped inside his shirt, caressing his chest.

His hands found the hem of the purple dress she was wearing and bunching it up slighly he uncovered her creamy legs letting his fingers trace along them, making Stana push into him, silently asking for more. His hands travelled up under the skirt of her dress, pushing it up higher, when her hands found the buttons of his shirt, slowly undoing them.

“Stana, I need you!” Nathan breathed into her ear, making her hands unbutton his shirt faster, pushing against him more, both of them groaning at the contact. Finding his belt she unfastened it as well, slowly pulling down his zipper, teasing him along the way.

Coming together at last, they rocked their hips against each other, increasing the friction they needed to come to a release. Hands were stroking, caressing and pulling and pinching until they both came together, their cries being swallowed in a passionate kiss.

Breathing heavily, they lay on the floor still, Stana’s head on Nathan’s chest, both wrapped up in their own thoughts of a future that ways yet to come but had to which they had moments ago opened the door.

Suddenly Stana’s body started shaking, Nathan looking at her questioningly, as he saw that she was indeed chuckling. “You know, Nathan, I have a perfectly good couch right behind us. How come we never seem to be able to make it there when you visit me here in my trailer?” Stana asked him and a knowing smirk setteled on both of their lips. “Best birthday ever!” Stana though in that moment, as she lay there on the florr of her trailer, hair messed up, dress crumpled and a smile on her face.

THE END!
MaribelM
MaribelM
As del póker
As del póker

Mensaje por MaribelM Vie Mayo 27, 2011 4:22 am

Otro fan fic , por favor copien el contenido del fic después del link, ya que yo no pude hacerlo, porque desde mi iPad no me deja

http://badcastlefic.com/2011/04/26/mock-the-story-action/
MaribelM
MaribelM
As del póker
As del póker

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado