Foro Castle
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

NOTICIA DE Castle: Ask Matt TV Guide Magazine 22- OCTUBRE 2012( SIN Spoilers)

3 participantes

NOTICIA   DE Castle: Ask Matt   TV Guide Magazine   22- OCTUBRE 2012( SIN Spoilers) Empty NOTICIA DE Castle: Ask Matt TV Guide Magazine 22- OCTUBRE 2012( SIN Spoilers)

Mensaje por Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD Lun Oct 22, 2012 7:10 am

Want more TV news and reviews? Subscribe to TV Guide Magazine now!

Question: I hate to be one of those people that compares Castle and Bones, because there are some pretty heated Internet debates on the topic, but I can't help but feel that Castle is doing everything right with finally getting Castle and Beckett together, where Bones did many things wrong. It's been excellent to watch the immediate aftermath of their first night together, Ryan (and eventually others, I'm sure) finding out about them as a couple, and passionate romantic moments between them, all of which are things that Bones fans were denied once Booth and Bones got together. Additionally, it was awesome to hear Castle refer to them as "Caskett", a nice nod to the fans. Are the Castle producers just that much more aware of what the fans want, and do you think that they learned a bit from what Bones did (or rather, didn't do)?

On a completely unrelated note, I'm curious as to what you think accounts for NBC's great success this season. NBC must be pretty happy to have both the top new drama, Revolution, and top new comedy, Go On, of the season. I really don't think any of the critics would have predicted these as the fall's biggest hits, nor were they really at the top of the lists of best new shows. At least some of the success of Revolution can evidently be attributed to its lead-in of The Voice, but as we learned from Smash last year, The Voice can only give so much of a boost, and the fact that Revolution is consistently in the 3.0 range in the 10pm hour is really impressive. I'm glad to see NBC not only crawling out of last place but surging to first place after so many years, but what do you think caused it? — Alex

Matt Roush: I doubt Castle's producers care as much as the fans seem to about what's going on over at Bones. My take, since you asked: While there is a comedic element to both of these character-driven procedurals, they're not that similar in tone, so I tend to ignore those who use one show to beat up on the other. The characters on Bones are much more extreme and eccentric — including the "squints," and while both of the shows invite comparisons by putting such emphasis on the romance between the two leads, I tend to regard Bones as more of a true ensemble (because of the well-developed "squints"), while Castle has from the get-go always played the traditional rom-com game more adeptly. This season, they're giving fans the very enjoyable payoff they've waited so long for, and it is great fun. Bones went about this quite differently, and "shipper" fans will clearly never get over being denied some of those same romantic beats, but to me, it always made sense, especially given the emotionally challenged nature of Bones herself. That said, for me, Castle is the current model for how to play this kind of story. And I agree with Camille, who wrote in to remark in praise of Castle: "Those two have such great chemistry, and with the smart and witty writing, I think they've proved that the 'Moonlighting Curse' is a bunch of malarkey." Always was, Camille.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ask-Matt-Nashville-Fringe-1054927.aspx
Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD
Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD
Moderador
Moderador

http://twitter.com/#!/@siemprecastle

NOTICIA   DE Castle: Ask Matt   TV Guide Magazine   22- OCTUBRE 2012( SIN Spoilers) Empty Re: NOTICIA DE Castle: Ask Matt TV Guide Magazine 22- OCTUBRE 2012( SIN Spoilers)

Mensaje por luzcastle Lun Oct 22, 2012 10:20 am

Totalmente de acuerdo con lo que se comenta en este articulo.

1º Marlowe siempre cuido los pequeños detalles de Castle....no hicieron lo mismo con Bones(a pesar de que es una de las series que me gustan)
2º Los guionisas supieron hacer el dia despues de la noche magica entre Rick y Kate, cosa que no sucedio con Brenan y Bood.
3º Los fans estamos locos con cada capitulo, no solo por el asesinato que se trate en cada capitulo sino que los roces, el saber si los descubriran y esos pequeños detalles que hacen que te guste cada dia mas esta maravillosa series.......cosa que Bones no consigue plenamente y se intenta centrar tan solo en los caso de huesos.
4º Y lo que acabo por demostrar que Castle esta mejor que Bones es que Marlowe le da a los fans lo que quieren como lo de CASKETT......en cambio por el otro lado los fans se quedan a medio gas.
5º Las cifras de audiencia asi lo demuestran, una serie que supera los diez millones de televidentes todas las semanas es algo a tener en cuenta.

Me encanta......
luzcastle
luzcastle
As del póker
As del póker

NOTICIA   DE Castle: Ask Matt   TV Guide Magazine   22- OCTUBRE 2012( SIN Spoilers) Empty Re: NOTICIA DE Castle: Ask Matt TV Guide Magazine 22- OCTUBRE 2012( SIN Spoilers)

Mensaje por angel3001es Dom Oct 28, 2012 12:55 pm

Lo unico que le pido a Marlowe es que no se le vaya la pinza y joda toda la serie en los 2 ultimos capitulos de la serie como hicieron "los grandes genios de los guionistas de chuck"notese mi ironia y cabreo conjunto y quien haya visto el final de chuck ya sabe porque lo digo.
angel3001es
angel3001es
Actor en Broadway
Actor en Broadway

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado