Foro Castle
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Nathan Fillion - TV LINE (video) - Jul 2014 - (CONTIENE algo de SPOILERS S7)

Nathan Fillion - TV LINE (video) - Jul 2014 - (CONTIENE algo de SPOILERS S7) Empty Nathan Fillion - TV LINE (video) - Jul 2014 - (CONTIENE algo de SPOILERS S7)

Mensaje por qwerty Sáb Jul 26, 2014 12:53 pm

El vídeo dura unos 5 minutos habla del final de temporada Castle, habla pero no llega a decir nada de la temporada 7. Se sale por la tangente. Y luego pasan a la reunión de Firefly que ha habido recientemente. Pésimo resumen.

Castle's Nathan Fillion Asks: 'How Much Longer Can We Make People Wait for a Wedding?'

Nathan Fillion laughs in the general direction of your suggestion that he was concerned about Rick Castle’s fate, as soon as he got wind of the Season 6 finale.

RELATED Castle EPs Talk Finale Twist: ‘Fans Will Be Happy It Wasn’t a Dream’

“I wasn’t really worried,” the star of ABC’s Castle told Michael Ausiello during his visit to TVLine’s San Diego Comic-Con video suite. With the season-ending car crash feeding into a new piece of series mythology, “I think it’s going to be fun.”
Having brought Rick and Kate together, the show reached a point of, “What now?” he notes. “We need a new reason to come back and face a new season,” he says, and with the Sept. 29 premiere already on the books, “So far, so good.”

RELATED Castle Books Wire Alum for Pivotal Season 7 Guest Stint

Turning to the Castle faithful’s latest recurring mantra — with one marriage ceremony up in flames, when will “Caskett” say ‘I do’?!” — Fillion says he himself wonders, “How much longer can we make people wait for a wedding?”
Also in this video Q&A: Fillion ponders for how many more years Castle might run (might it match Bones‘ longevity?), reflects on the recent Firefly reunion he took part in and reveals the handful of TV shows he’d love to guest-star on next.
qwerty
qwerty
Escritor - Policia
Escritor - Policia