Foro Castle
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

No puedo contenerme... os traigo estos tres FAN FICS buenísimos y relacionados con el 3X22 por favor las que traduzcais hacedlo, estan genialesss.......!!!!!!!

+2
solesan
MaribelM
6 participantes

No puedo contenerme... os traigo estos tres FAN FICS buenísimos y relacionados con el 3X22 por favor las que traduzcais hacedlo, estan genialesss.......!!!!!!! Empty No puedo contenerme... os traigo estos tres FAN FICS buenísimos y relacionados con el 3X22 por favor las que traduzcais hacedlo, estan genialesss.......!!!!!!!

Mensaje por MaribelM Jue Mayo 05, 2011 11:30 am

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6964528/1/When_He_Wakes

"It's clear that you and Castle have something real…but you're fighting it. The worst thing you could do is put the job before your heart. The last thing you want is to think back on your life and wonder…'If only.'"

Her gaze flicks over to the man next to her as she folds the letter up and holds it between her fingers. She can just see the sun setting through the window across the aisle, and she sighs.

It's been a hell of a week, she thinks. The call about Mike had come so early in the morning. From then on, she'd been chasing lead after lead until finally, she had the shooter on the sand, a gun to his head. She would have shot him had he moved. But now, she's tired.

And so is he, she gathers. Based on the fact that he's lying slack-jawed in his leather seat, splayed out like a puppy, she guesses he's worn out. She's one thing – insomnia and pain has racked her for years. Him, not so much. She can deal with the short sleep time, the nightmares…she doesn't know about him.

She must have scared him. He'd seen her standing over a man, after she'd already shot him once, with her finger over the trigger. He'd seemed collected, calm, about it after…but seeing the woman you…your best friend, she corrects herself, almost at the edge of killing point would shake a person to the core. And from his seemingly unsettling sleep, that's exactly the case.

His hand twitches as he grumbles something inaudible. He sniffles, shuts his eyes tighter and turns over, his face illuminated by the rays of orange streaming through the plastic pane.

She wishes his eyes were open. As much as she knows he needs this sleep, as much as she wants him to rest, she needs so badly to see his blue crystal eyes. She needs to fall in the comfort of them, like she's done so many times before. He's her person, her pillow when she falls. He's her rock when she just needs to stop standing.

Mike's right.

It's real.

She's in love with Richard Castle.

If she's being honest with herself, that terrifies her. It makes her want to jump up and run for the hills, like she's done so many times before. But she knows that all of her fears have to be set aside for now, because there's no going back anymore. She can't escape - not that she wants to. She's promised. She's told him Always. And she can never go back on that now.

It's slow, the change in her. It's been happening forever, but it's been so agonizingly speedless. She knows she never would have believed anyone who would have told her that she'd be with Richard Castle on a plane back from the Hills, thinking about loving him if they'd told her three years ago. And thinking back on it now, she hadn't been ready for anything when summer had come. She didn't want to think about where their relationship would be if she'd gone with him – it would either be crumbling apart, or it would be going strong, which the very thought of made her cringe. Part of her wishes she'd taken that leap, that she'd been able to force more out of her mouth before Gina had shown up. Maybe they'd be farther than they are now. But the other part, perhaps the logical one, tells her that it's for the best that they didn't connect in that way. They know more about each other now. They're partners.

They hadn't been before.

So it's been slow, this change. But she feels it.

Then, she hears him stir. She snaps out of her reverie to watch him turn, a pained look on his face. Even though his eyes are closed, she can tell that whatever's going on in his head isn't the best thing that's ever happened to him.

"Kate."

She freezes.

She doesn't want to breathe, doesn't want to think, for fear of waking him. But this one word shocks her. Hearing her own name fall from his lips is the sweetest serenity she's ever experienced. She knows he's in love with her. Hell, she's known for ages. The whole precinct knows, and his family, and practically anyone that's seen them together at any given point knows.

It doesn't make it any less shocking.

She's not sure what to do with herself now. She has no idea what she would say if he were to wake up, but she's never been much for words. Only touch. So she slips down farther into her leather seat and grasps his hand.

He still doesn't become fully alert. He must be exhausted, she thinks – but then, following the girl you love all the way across the country to catch a killer would most certainly do something like this to you. She winds her fingers through his and curls up into her seat, closing her eyes.

When he wakes up, she'll tell him.

She'll tell him everything she's been thinking of.

She'll tell him that maybe, just maybe, she loves him as much as he her.

When he wakes.

===============================================================================================
2º Fan fic
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6964108/1/What_Happens_in_LA_Doesnt_Always_Stay_There
What Happens in LA Doesn't Always Stay There

He wasn't there. He had left. He wasn't waiting for her. She expected to see him on that couch, with his stupid smirk, knowing she wouldn't be able to stay away for too long. Kate frowned. Was this, in some weird way, symbolic? Had she finally pushed him too far?

Before she could even comprehend what she was doing, before she could tell herself this was idiotic, she was banging on his door.

When Castle heard the banging on his door, he was in shock. It took a full minute until he could make himself move to the door. He knew who it had to be, but at the same time he was sure he was wrong. His imaginative mind was conjuring up strange Twilight Zone scenarios he could be in right now.

Castle opened the door and sure enough, there was Kate. She didn't look like she had a few minutes ago. In fact, she looked angry…very angry. He said the only thing that came to his mind. "Kate?"

"What do you think you're doing?" Kate cried in outrage.

Castle was beyond confused. He knew he had done something wrong, that much was obvious, but for the life of him, he couldn't figure out what it was. "Um, I'm sorry?"

"That's right, you'd better be sorry!" Kate exclaimed her voice still angered. "You dump all that on me, then just expect me to respond? I needed a minute to clear my head, and I can't do that with you sitting there staring at me! I go into my room for a few seconds so I can clear my head and when I open the door, I find you gone!"

Castle managed to make his vocal chords cooperate with his brain. "I…I didn't know."

"Like hell you didn't!" Kate fired at him. "You know me! At least that's what you're always claiming. And then, we have one of the most important 'moments' ever and what do you do? You leave me! You weren't even willing to wait for me to get my head together. Suddenly 'always' doesn't apply anymore? Suddenly, you've decided not to wait for me anymore? And now that I've broken up with Josh—"

That snapped Castle's brain into action. "Whoa, whoa! You broke up with Josh?" There were many other things he needed to say (always definitely still applied), but her breaking up with Josh was onto what his brain latched.

Kate rolled her eyes. "Yes."

"Bam said the lady," Castle muttered under his breath. In a louder voice he said, "And you say that like I should've known."

"Yes, you should've known," Kate confirmed.

Castle gaped at her. "How could I have known? You didn't…tell me."

"I shouldn't have had to," Kate claimed.

"This is the strangest and possibly the most pointless argument we've ever had," Castle mumbled.

"It is not! You claim to know me," Kate reminded Castle, going back to her breaking up with Josh. "You are supposed to know all my little tells that I supposedly have. The ones that clue you in to whether I'm happy, sad, excited, etc."

"You never looked sad," Castle said. He was always observing her and he could always see a difference in her demeanor, even if looking for it wasn't at the forefront of his mind. "You never looked happy, excited, or anything. You never looked any different. How was I supposed to know?"

Kate sighed. She wasn't really mad at him, she supposed. She also knew that continuing to yell at him wouldn't accomplish anything. She walked over to resume her earlier position on the couch assuming he would follow. She remembered tonight she couldn't assume anything with him. She whirled around and found him right at her heels. "Geez! Get any closer and we'll be in the same clothes!"

Kate quickly spun back around after she said that. She tried to extinguish the smile and the blush that were both threatening to invade her face. There was no need to smile at the fact that he was following her and there was definitely no need to blush at her statement. Sitting on the couch, she found him still standing a few feet away, with his jaw dropped, as if her quip had made him forget how to move. She shook her head. "Good grief, Castle."

Castle took a few short strides to land him close enough to sit down on the couch. "Are you okay? About Josh?"

Kate bit her lip for a moment. She leaned her head back against the couch and began to speak. "Josh really was a great guy, Castle. Just…not for me. He was never there, and at the beginning, that thrilled me. I loved it. I didn't need nor did I want someone to depend on me like that. I wanted to be able to do my own thing without feeling guilty because someone was at home waiting for me. He would understand my dedication to the job because he was dedicated to his. I was happy with the few nights and few dates we could have. The more this went on though and the more I thought about it, we weren't in a relationship. Well, the physical aspects screamed relationship, but we hardly saw each other. Ryan and Esposito know more about my life than Josh did, and that isn't just because I work with them." She rolled her head to look over at him. "You know more about my life than Josh did."

Kate shrugged. "I guess the reason you didn't know we broke up, the reason you didn't see that something was wrong in my little tells, was because nothing was wrong. I mean, sure, I was sad, but the only thing I was really going to be missing out on was the physical aspects. In every other facet, every day has been completely normal. I won't see him, just like I never did before. That's horrible, isn't it?"

"Not completely," Castle replied truthfully. If it was him, he would die without seeing her, but this was a completely different scenario. He was in love with her, after all. "You just haven't found the right guy. You'll find him, Kate."

Kate heaved a sigh and looked down at her lap. "There are some days when I think I never will. Then, there are some days…when I think I already have." She looked up at Castle with that and released a small smile at the shell-shocked look on his "ruggedly handsome" face.

Castle, for his part, was speechless. He was a writer and therefore he had a whole bank of words he could reach into, but he couldn't bring himself to use any of them. No words could describe his hope, his confusion, his shock. The flurry of emotions running around in him after her declaration couldn't be described with any words that he knew.

"Castle, when I opened the door and you weren't sitting here like I expected you to be," Kate began. She stopped for a second, trying to come to terms with what she was about to say. "It felt like last summer all over again."

Castle took in a shocked breath. Over time, he had figured out what had happened last summer, along with how and why he hurt her and why everyone was so mad at him.

"Granted, it wasn't exactly like last summer," Kate amended. "You were only across the room and you didn't go into your bedroom with another woman but…well, I knew I wouldn't see you anymore tonight, just like I didn't see you all summer and then we wouldn't talk about it tomorrow morning, just like we didn't talk about anything when you got back."

Castle just sat there. He knew she wasn't finished speaking and now that she was finally talking, he wasn't about to do anything that might stop her.

"I know that's not your fault," Kate assured him. "It's entirely mine. I'm much too closed off when it comes to most things and I want to try and fix that, but I'm not sure I know how."

Castle took her hand in his. He couldn't help but let a smile bloom on his face when she interlaced their fingers, but he quickly became serious again. "Just let me in. Let me help you. I'd do anything for you, you know that. All you have to do is ask."

Kate bit her lip. "I want to, I really do. I'll definitely try, but I can't promise I'll be good at this."

"Good at what?" Castle question. He thought he knew what she was talking about, but he wanted to make sure.

"Letting you in," Kate explained. "Giving us a shot."

Castle's eyes widened. He was so glad he had asked for clarification. "Giving us a shot?"

Kate mistook his shock for wariness. Her eyes dropped to her lap. "Well, I just thought…never mind though. I guess I really am too late."

Castle realized what she thought and brought a hand to her cheek. "Look at me." When Kate obeyed, he went on. "You are not too late, never. I would wait forever for you, Kate. I was just shocked, that's all."

Kate took a second to scrutinize him. "You're sure?"

Castle smirked. "When have you ever known me to lie to you?"

Kate couldn't help but smile as well. "Very true."

Castle's hand was still resting on her cheek and his thumb was gently stroking over her cheekbone. Kate connected her eyes with his and Castle barely nodded. He brought his face closer to hers and his lips hovered over hers. "Are you sure?" Castle whispered.

Kate felt the lightest of shivers run down her spine. "Positive."

When Castle connected his lips with hers more gently than she had expected the feelings that she felt assured her this was the perfect decision.

A few minutes into the lazy kissing, the kisses began to get more passionate. Kate was thoroughly enjoying this, but she knew now was not the time for this. She summoned willpower from even the tips of her toes (she needed every ounce she could get to stop this) and pulled back from his lips. "We can't go much further tonight. We are in L.A. and we need to finish what we came here for. We'll find Royce's murderer and when we go home, we'll definitely explore this further. Okay?"

Castle knew this wasn't up for debate (not like he ever would), but she had phrased it as a question. "Of course."

Kate sighed and couldn't help but let a smile creep onto her face. She didn't know why the smile appeared—she knew he wouldn't disagree, he possibly understood her dedication to the job, especially to this case, more than Josh did—but she was powerless to stop it. "Thank you."

Castle smiled at her and Kate knew what he was going to say even before he opened his mouth. "Always," Castle promised.

-%

On the plane ride home while Kate was reading Royce's words, she smiled. It seemed everyone had known about Castle's feelings for her and she was the latecomer.

Kate snuck a glance at him and smiled when she saw him sleeping. She gently placed her hand over his and jumped when he turned his hand over. Her eyes shot back to his face and her smile only grew when she saw one eye open staring straight at her. "Sorry I woke you," Kate apologized, lacing their fingers together. "Go back to sleep."

He brought her hand to his lips and kissed the back of her hand gently. "I hope you always have the power to wake me up." With that statement, he closed his eyes to follow her advice.

Kate bit her lip to stop another smile from blooming on her face. If she didn't stop this everyone at the precinct would know what had happened in a matter of seconds. She wasn't sure if she cared though. Kate looked back down at the letter on her lap. She could almost see Royce smiling at her and his voice floated through her mind, "Way to go, Kid."

I don't like this ending, but honestly, it's better than the first one I had, so let me know what you think. Also, I know the "always" is overused in Caskett fics, but it's so very them, I feel like it defines their relationship. I hope you think it fits. Also, I'm not totally sure Kate is in character at all. I'm nervous about this and it would make me feel better if you would review. Please? Regardless, thanks for reading and I hope it was relatively painless.

=================================================================================================

3er FAN FIC
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6963908/1/LA_Story
LA Story

Kate Beckett finished reading her letter for the countless time and folded it in quarters, placing it in her pocket. She thought about her life. So many missed opportunities for happiness, and for what? Her job. Her job kept her up nights and made it impossible to relate to a man in a healthy relationship. At least it had, until Castle. Her job had been what brought them together and had kept them together, with few exceptions for the better part of three years. She looked over at him, sleeping in the first class seat next to her, and couldn't look away.

No one in the world knew her like he did. No one understood her… except for him. As much as she griped about his continued shadowing, she had come to rely on it. She welcomed it. Truth be told, she needed it. She watched his mouth move slightly in his sleep. She needed him, she realized.

How many times had she gone to him for his counsel? How often did she call for no other reason than the need to hear a friendly voice? How many times did the mood of her entire day turn around with his placing a cup of coffee in front of her and sitting in "his" chair next to hers?

When he had been gone for the summer, she had felt as though she would never enjoy her job again. That fact had annoyed her then; now it revealed so much to her. Their relationship was, quite simply, the most important of her life. Not only did she count on him professionally, but she needed him personally. She wanted him near her.

Kate looked at him, lingering on each feature of his face, loving the feeling of warmth that spread over her. She gave his lips a lingering look, remembering the way they felt against hers as they tried to rescue Ryan and Esposito. If their mission hadn't been so important, if the lives of their friends hadn't been on the line… she wasn't sure what would have happened. That wasn't true. She was pretty sure she knew. She smiled at the mental picture, warming even more, sure she was blushing. At least Castle was asleep, she thought.

Why? she asked herself. Would it have been so terrible for him to see how she looked at him? For him to see how much she loved him? How much she loved him. She took a deep breath and sighed softly. It wouldn't be terrible at all she admitted, thinking of what it would be like to press her lips to his as he slept. Instead, she placed her hand on top of his, mingling her fingers softly with his, unable to keep her thumb from tracing circles gently on the back of his hand.

Kate felt a rush of nervousness as Castle's hand moved, his fingers tightening around hers. She watched as his eyes opened slowly, not ceasing to stroke his hand. Castle watched her thumb for a moment before bringing his eyes up to meet her gaze.

"That feels nice." He whispered, afraid to break the spell, the way it had broken their first night in the hotel suite. When Kate didn't say anything, he hesitantly raised his hand to her, cupping her cheek in his palm. His thumb skimmed across her lips, barely touching her skin. She closed her eyes, her breath quickening, and kissed his thumb. When she opened her eyes, she was stunned by the passion she saw looking back at her.

Kate reached out, touching his face the same way he was touching hers. Her lip trembled slightly as she fought the last bit of trepidation.

Castle just waited, for an eternity, it seemed. "Kate…" He covered her hand with his and kissed her palm.

Kate started to reply but rather than words, she responded by leaning over and kissing him. This kiss wasn't frantic and searching like the one they had shared previously. This kiss was slow and deep, wrought with the passion, hidden for so long.

Castle moaned softly as he wrapped her in his arms and deepened the kiss. When they parted lips, he kept his just inches from hers. "Oh, Kate." He said in a shuddering breath, kissing her again.

Kate suddenly became aware of a few other passengers trying to keep from watching. "Castle," She placed her hands on his chest and pushed him back slightly. "People are looking."

"Do you really care?" He kissed her neck sensually, his hot breath coming fast against her skin.

She closed her eyes and shook her head. "Nope." As he kissed behind her ear, she melted back against the seat and sighed. "Oh my God." She whispered.

Just as Castle kissed his way back to her mouth, the pilot turned on the seat belt sign and announced their decent into Laguardia. Castle groaned and sat back against his seat, keeping her hand firmly in his.

"What's the matter, Castle?" She smiled.

He looked over at her with an intensity that made her pause. "Will you do something for me?" He asked.

Kate raised an eyebrow, trying to make light. "I guess."

"Promise me that once we're back in New York," He leaned toward her. "Promise me that I can still kiss you like that."

Kate smiled, relaxing.

"Because if I can't touch you," He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I will go completely crazy."

"We wouldn't want that to happen." She whispered back, allowing her lips to brush his ear.

MaribelM
MaribelM
As del póker
As del póker

No puedo contenerme... os traigo estos tres FAN FICS buenísimos y relacionados con el 3X22 por favor las que traduzcais hacedlo, estan genialesss.......!!!!!!! Empty Re: No puedo contenerme... os traigo estos tres FAN FICS buenísimos y relacionados con el 3X22 por favor las que traduzcais hacedlo, estan genialesss.......!!!!!!!

Mensaje por solesan Jue Mayo 05, 2011 1:48 pm

me gustaron las tres historias
gracias por compartirlas con nosotros No puedo contenerme... os traigo estos tres FAN FICS buenísimos y relacionados con el 3X22 por favor las que traduzcais hacedlo, estan genialesss.......!!!!!!! 438146 No puedo contenerme... os traigo estos tres FAN FICS buenísimos y relacionados con el 3X22 por favor las que traduzcais hacedlo, estan genialesss.......!!!!!!! 438146 No puedo contenerme... os traigo estos tres FAN FICS buenísimos y relacionados con el 3X22 por favor las que traduzcais hacedlo, estan genialesss.......!!!!!!! 438146 No puedo contenerme... os traigo estos tres FAN FICS buenísimos y relacionados con el 3X22 por favor las que traduzcais hacedlo, estan genialesss.......!!!!!!! 438146 No puedo contenerme... os traigo estos tres FAN FICS buenísimos y relacionados con el 3X22 por favor las que traduzcais hacedlo, estan genialesss.......!!!!!!! 438146
solesan
solesan
Ayudante de policia
Ayudante de policia

No puedo contenerme... os traigo estos tres FAN FICS buenísimos y relacionados con el 3X22 por favor las que traduzcais hacedlo, estan genialesss.......!!!!!!! Empty Re: No puedo contenerme... os traigo estos tres FAN FICS buenísimos y relacionados con el 3X22 por favor las que traduzcais hacedlo, estan genialesss.......!!!!!!!

Mensaje por Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD Vie Mayo 06, 2011 12:53 am

ESTAN EXCELENTESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Happy Clap Thumb
Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD
Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD
Moderador
Moderador

http://twitter.com/#!/@siemprecastle

Mensaje por rebb14 Vie Mayo 06, 2011 12:44 pm

Hola, hos dejo aqui el fanfict 3 traducido, ya me direis que tal está, cuando tenga tiempo traduzco los demas..

HISTORIA EN LA

Kate Beckett terminó de leer su carta, por el momento innumerables y lo dobló en cuatro, colocándolo en el bolsillo. Pensó en su vida. Tantas oportunidades perdidas de felicidad, y para qué? Su trabajo. Su trabajo la mantuvo noches y la hacía imposible relacionarse con un hombre en una relación sana. Por lo menos había, hasta Castle. Su trabajo fué lo que los unió y los hizo permanecer juntos, con pocas excepciones durante la mayor parte de los tres años. Ella lo miró, durmiendo en el asiento de primera clase junto a ella, y no podía apartar la mirada.

Nadie en el mundo la conocía como él lo hizo. Nadie entendió su excepto para él. Por mucho que se quejó acerca de su sombra continuó, que había llegado a confiar en él. Ella se dio la bienvenida. A decir verdad, lo necesitaba. Vio cómo su boca se mueve un poco en su sueño. Ella le necesitaba, se dio cuenta.

¿Cuántas veces había ido con él por su abogado? ¿Con qué frecuencia se requieren ninguna otra razón que la necesidad de escuchar una voz amiga? ¿Cuántas veces el estado de ánimo de su día toda la vuelta con la colocación de una taza de café frente a ella y se sienta en "su" silla junto a la suya?

Cuando él fué en el verano, se había sentido como si nunca fuera a disfrutar de su trabajo de nuevo. Su relación era, simplemente, lo más importante de su vida. No sólo contar con él profesionalmente, pero personalmente lo necesitaba. Ella lo quería a su lado.

Kate lo miró, deteniéndose en cada rasgo de su cara, amar la sensación de calor que se extendió sobre ella. Ella dio a sus labios una mirada persistente, recordando la forma en que sentía contra el suyo mientras trataban de rescatar a Ryan y Esposito. Si su misión no había sido tan importante, si la vida de sus amigos no habían estado en la línea no estaba segura de lo que habría sucedido. Eso no era cierto. Ella estaba bastante seguro de que ella conocía. Ella sonrió ante la imagen mental, el calentamiento aún más, seguro que ella se ruborizaba. Por lo menos Castle estaba dormido, pensó.

¿Por qué? , se preguntó. ¿Habría sido tan terrible para él para ver cómo se veía en él? Para él, para ver lo mucho que lo amaba? Lo mucho que lo amaba. Ella respiró hondo y suspiró en voz baja. No sería terrible en todo lo que admitió, pensando en lo que sería como para presionar los labios a su mientras dormía. En cambio, ella puso su mano en la parte superior de su, mezclándose con los dedos suavemente con la suya, no puede mantener el pulgar de la trazando círculos suavemente en la palma de su mano.

Kate sintió una oleada de nerviosismo como la mano de Castillo se mudó, apretando los dedos alrededor de ella. Ella vio cómo sus ojos se abrieron lentamente, sin dejar de acariciar su mano. Castillo vio el dedo por un momento antes de llevar los ojos hasta encontrarse con su mirada.

"Eso se siente bien." -Susurró, con miedo a romper el hechizo, la forma había roto su primera noche en la suite del hotel. Cuando Kate no dijo nada, vacilante levantó la mano a ella, ahuecando la mejilla en la palma de su mano. Su pulgar desnatada en sus labios, apenas rozando la piel. Ella cerró los ojos, su aliento vivificador, y besó el pulgar. Cuando abrió los ojos, ella se sorprendió por la pasión que vio mirando hacia atrás en ella.

Kate se acercó, tocando la cara de la misma manera que él estaba tocando la suya. Sus labios temblaban ligeramente mientras luchaba el último pedazo de temor.

Castle sólo esperaba, para una eternidad, al parecer. "Kate ..." Él cubrió la mano con la palma de la mano y la besó.

Kate empezó a responder, pero en lugar de palabras, ella respondió inclinándose y lo besó. Este beso no fue frenética y la búsqueda como la que había compartido con anterioridad. Este beso fue lento y profundo, forjado con la pasión, ocultos durante tanto tiempo.

Castillo se quejó en voz baja mientras él la envolvió en sus brazos y se profundizó el beso. Cuando se separaron los labios, mantuvo milimetros sólo de ella. "Oh, Kate. Él dijo en un suspiro tembloroso, besó de nuevo.

Kate pronto se dio cuenta de algunos pasajeros de otros tratando de mantener de ver."Castle," Ella coloca sus manos sobre su pecho y lo empujó un poco hacia atrás. "La gente está buscando."

"¿Realmente importa? La besó en el cuello sensualmente, su aliento caliente se aproxima rápidamente contra su piel.

Cerró los ojos y sacudió la cabeza. "No". Mientras besaba detrás de la oreja, se derritió la espalda contra el asiento y suspiró. "Oh, Dios mío." -Susurró-.

Al igual que Castillo besó su camino de regreso a la boca, el piloto encendió la señal de cinturón de seguridad y anunciaron su decente en Laguardia. Castillo gimió y se recostó contra su asiento, manteniendo la mano firme en la suya.

"¿Cuál es el problema, Castle?" Ella sonrió.

Él la miró con una intensidad que la hizo detenerse. "¿Vas a hacer algo por mí?" -Preguntó.

Kate alzó una ceja, tratando de tomar a la ligera. "Supongo".

"Prométeme que una vez que estemos de vuelta en Nueva York," Él se inclinó hacia ella. "Prométeme que todavía podré darte un beso así".

Kate sonrió y relajante.

"Porque si yo no te puede tocar", se inclinó sobre él y le susurró al oído. "Voy a ir completamente loco."

"No queremos que eso suceda." Ella susurró a su vez, lo qué creó a Castle una sonrisa de oreja a oreja.
rebb14
rebb14
Actor en Broadway
Actor en Broadway

http://www.twitter.com/perezrebb

Mensaje por rebb14 Vie Mayo 06, 2011 12:49 pm

Y el uno.. (menos trabajado pero se entiende perfectamente)

"Está claro que tu y Castle teneis algo real ... pero lo estás luchando. Lo peor que puedes hacer es poner el trabajo antes de tu corazón. Lo último que quieres es pensar de nuevo en tu vida pasada y me pregunto..." Si tan sólo . '"

Su mirada de película al hombre que mas ama su lado mientras dobla la carta y la sostiene entre sus dedos. Ella sólo puede ver la puesta de sol por la ventana del otro lado del pasillo, y suspira.

Ha sido un infierno de una semana, piensa. La llamada de Mike había llegado tan temprano por la mañana. A partir de entonces, que había estado persiguiendo a plomo después de conducir hasta que, finalmente, tuvo el tirador en la arena, una pistola en la cabeza. Tendría que le disparó había movido. Pero ahora, ella está cansada.

Y así es él, ella recoge. Con base en el hecho de que él está mintiendo la boca abierta en su asiento de cuero, extendidas hacia fuera como un perrito, que adivina que está gastado. Ella es una cosa - el insomnio y el dolor le ha atormentado durante años. Él, no tanto. Ella puede hacer frente al tiempo de sueño corto, las pesadillas ... ella no sabe nada de él.

Ella debe tener miedo de él. Él había visto de pie junto a un hombre, después de que ella ya le disparó una vez, con su dedo sobre el gatillo. Parecía que había recogido, la calma, al respecto... pero después de ver que la mujer ... tu mejor amiga, ella se corrige, casi al borde de matar a punto sacudía una persona a la base. Y de su sueño al parecer inquietante, que es exactamente el caso.

Su mano contracciones mientras se queja de algo inaudible. El resfriado, cierra los ojos y se vuelve más estrecha, con el rostro iluminado por los rayos de color naranja de streaming a través del panel de plástico.

Desea tenía los ojos abiertos. Por mucho que sabe que necesita este sueño, tanto como ella lo quiere descansar, que tanto necesita para ver sus ojos azules y cristalinas.Ella tiene que caer en la comodidad de ellos, como ella ha hecho tantas veces antes. Él es su persona, su almohada cuando se enamora. Es la roca cuando ella sólo tiene que dejar en pie.

derecho de Mike.

Es real.

Ella está enamorada de Richard Castillo.

Si ella está siendo sincera consigo misma, que la aterra. Se hace querer saltar y correr por las colinas, al igual que ha hecho tantas veces antes. Pero ella sabe que todos sus temores tienen que dejarse de lado por ahora, porque no hay vuelta atrás nunca más.Ella no puede escapar - no es que ella quiere. Ella ha prometido. Ella le dijo siempre. Y ella no puede volver sobre eso ahora.

Es lento, el cambio en ella. Es que está ocurriendo siempre, pero ha sido tan angustiosamente speedless. Ella sabe que nunca hubiera creído que alguien le habría dicho que estaría con Richard Castle en un avión de regreso de las colinas, el pensamiento sobre el amor a él si le había dicho hace tres años. Y pensando en volver a hacerlo ahora, no había sido preparado para cualquier cosa cuando el verano había llegado. No quería pensar en que su relación sería si se hubiera ido con él - o bien se desmoronan aparte, o se va fuerte, que la sola idea de la hizo temblar. Parte de sus deseos que había dado el salto, que había sido capaz de forzar más de la boca antes de que Gina se había presentado. Tal vez sería más de lo que son ahora. Pero la otra parte, tal vez la lógica, le dice que es lo mejor que no se conectaron en ese sentido.Ellos saben más acerca de uno al otro ahora. Son socios.

No habían estado antes.

Así que ha sido lenta, este cambio. Pero ella se siente.

Entonces, ella lo oye moverse. Ella despierta de su ensueño a verlo a su vez, una mirada de dolor en su rostro. A pesar de que sus ojos están cerrados, ella puede decir que todo lo que está pasando en su cabeza no es la mejor cosa que le ha pasado a él.

"Kate".

Ella se congela.

Ella no quiere respirar, no quiero pensar, por temor a despertarlo. Pero esta crisis su palabra. Audiencia caer propio nombre de sus labios es la más dulce serenidad que jamás haya experimentado. Ella sabe que está enamorado de ella. El infierno, ella es conocida desde hace siglos. El recinto entero sabe, y su familia, y sabe que prácticamente cualquier persona que los ha visto juntos en un momento dado.

No por ello es menos impactante.

Ella no está segura de qué hacer con ella ahora. Ella no tiene idea de lo que diría si se despertara, pero ella nunca ha sido mucho para decir. Sólo el tacto. Así que ella se desliza más lejos en su asiento de cuero y agarra su mano.

Todavía no se encuentre totalmente alerta. Que deben ser agotados, piensa - pero luego, a raíz de la chica que amas a todo lo ancho del país para capturar a un asesino sería sin duda hacer algo como esto. Ella vientos sus dedos a través de él y se acurruca en su asiento, cerrando los ojos.

Cuando se despierte, ella va a decirle.

Ella le dirá todo lo que ha estado pensando.

Ella le dira tal vez, sólo tal vez, que ella lo ama tanto como el.

Cuando se despierte.
rebb14
rebb14
Actor en Broadway
Actor en Broadway

http://www.twitter.com/perezrebb

Mensaje por Cata Castillo Sáb Mayo 07, 2011 3:53 am

Muchas gracias a las dos, por traerlos y por traducirlos. No puedo contenerme... os traigo estos tres FAN FICS buenísimos y relacionados con el 3X22 por favor las que traduzcais hacedlo, estan genialesss.......!!!!!!! 881183
Cata Castillo
Cata Castillo
Escritor - Policia
Escritor - Policia

Mensaje por DmL Lun Mayo 09, 2011 10:55 am

Me encantan *u*
(sobre todo el 3º)
DmL
DmL
Actor en Broadway
Actor en Broadway

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado