Foro Castle
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Tamala Jones - Castle season 5 para Afterbuzz TV Aftershow (spoilers)

2 participantes

Tamala Jones - Castle season 5 para Afterbuzz TV Aftershow (spoilers) Empty Tamala Jones - Castle season 5 para Afterbuzz TV Aftershow (spoilers)

Mensaje por V_K Mar Sep 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Al ser tan larga no está transcrita al completo, pero sí hay un par de párrafos que he conseguido:

“You know what? Castle and Beckett are inseparable. I mean, even if they weren’t together, he couldn’t stay away. The bottom line is: he’s madly in love with this woman. It’s been this little cat and mouse game for a long time. Now he finally has her and I think he may not know what to do right now. It’s like, ‘Oh my god, she’s… is she mine?’ So I think there’s gonna be that little pull with him. But I like the way he was there for her tonight. It was a little bit more deeper than the other times. And I liked how he pushed her to go ahead, ‘Let’s go through this, cause this is it. If you don’t get these guys, they’re coming to get you’. That was my favorite part.” - Comentarios del 5x01

“She’s very good at it. She and I had some Lanie-Beckett moments in a different episode recently and there was some high emotion for her. And even when they said, ‘Cut, you guys can take a break’, she didn’t wanna get up and leave and I stayed with her. I mean the girl is so solid. She won’t come out of that, she’ll stay there and every time they say, ‘Go’, she’s ready. That’s the thing about Stana that I love. She works hard. And it’s hard to hold that emotion all that time and then go back to your regular life. I’ve had to cry in the car sometimes just to get it out when I’ve had scenes like that. She’s just an amazing actress and an amazing person all the way around. She holds it. She doesn’t let it go until they say we’re moving on to the next scene.” - De rodar con Stana
V_K
V_K
Moderador
Moderador

Tamala Jones - Castle season 5 para Afterbuzz TV Aftershow (spoilers) Empty Re: Tamala Jones - Castle season 5 para Afterbuzz TV Aftershow (spoilers)

Mensaje por Lady Jue Ago 01, 2013 2:45 am

Para que después no digan que habla pavadas Laughing 
Muy lindo y cierto lo que dice en esos párrafos Smile

Lady
Escritor - Policia
Escritor - Policia