Foro Castle
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Tamala Jones previews 100th episode, plus return.

Tamala Jones previews 100th episode, plus return. Empty Tamala Jones previews 100th episode, plus return.

Mensaje por Invitado Lun Mar 18, 2013 5:58 am

‘Castle’ star Tamala Jones previews 100th episode, plus return
http://www.theloop.ca/showbiz/tv-guide/news/article/-/a/2141944/-Castle-star-Tamala-Jones-previews-100th-episode-plus-return

ABC’s hit series, Castle, may be in the midst of a short hiatus, but things heat up when the show resumes on Monday, March 18. Series star Tamala Jones, who plays television’s smartest, sexiest, and sassiest medical examiner, Lanie Parish, took time out of her busy schedule to give TV Guide Canada the inside scoop.

The Castle team completed shooting their 100th episode last week, a milestone that Jones described as “very exciting and very emotional,” speaking of the celebration by saying, “We all felt so much love from each other, so it was great.”

Jones attributed the success of the show and its appeal to both creator Andrew Marlowe and the Twitter world. “I think one of the things that we do is cater to the audience. Andrew does a very good job at coming up with something that is touching on what the fans want to see but in such a clever way,” Jones stated. “We’ve got a whole Twitter family for Castle and we’ve really connected with [the fans]. People didn’t think Castle would last a season and here we are at Season 5. We owe that to the fans for sure.”

Jones remained mum about the highly-anticipated 100th episode, though she did reveal that, “It is a major, major cliffhanger. It’s mixed with lots of mystery and lots of adrenaline rushes all the way through, but the cliffhanger is spectacular. But you know, that’s how Castle does it. That’s what we do.”

With this season already featuring an Esposito-centric episode and with a Ryan-centric instalment coming up, fans have been curious as to whether we will see Lanie take center stage. “I keep hearing little whispers that Lanie may. But you know, Andrew is so secretive. But I believe you’re definitely going to see a Lanie-centric episode.”

As for Lanie and Esposito’s current relationship status, Jones revealed, with an infectious laugh, “They are back together. You’ll see them doing things and being together, but I can’t tell you how.”

When asked what fans could expect from the final stretch of episodes this season, Jones laughed again and admitted, “We don’t know jack. Andrew and his writer crew, are like ninjas in the night.” She added, “He throws little hints out there. We’re kind of like you guys, just waiting to see what’s going to happen.”

She did reveal what she would like to see in a future episode, though. “I would love to see a parent of Lanie’s or a sister,” she mused. “What made [Lanie] become a medical examiner? Why’s she such a commitment-phobic when it comes to marriage? She just hasn’t talked about her past at all, so I’d like to see someone come in and kind of out her a little bit.”

Jones also commented on how wonderful an environment the Castle set was, stating, “We’re like a love fest over there and it’s rare in this business. We really, really love each other.” She also showed some affection towards Marlowe, describing him by saying, “He’s a good man, he’s a great writer, and he doesn’t believe in rushing anything, that’s for sure!”

Above all else, Jones was quick to show adoration for the fans. “I totally appreciate and love them dearly for all of their support. It has not gone unnoticed.” She went on to say, “It just feels good as an artist that people actually love what you do and what you bring. So I just want them to know that I love them too.”

With comments like that, along with some of television’s best storytelling and most compelling characters, it’s not difficult to understand why the fans love Jones and her Castle cast and crew.

What did you think of Tamala Jones’ comments? Are you looking forward to the upcoming 100th episode? Are you an Esplanie fan? Comment on TV Guide Canada’s Twitter and Facebook pages!

Invitado
Invitado

Tamala Jones previews 100th episode, plus return. Empty Re: Tamala Jones previews 100th episode, plus return.

Mensaje por qwerty Lun Mar 18, 2013 8:05 am

Spoiler:

La serie de éxito de la ABC, Castle, está en medio de una breve pausa, pero las cosas se calientan cuando el programa se reanuda el lunes, 18 de marzo. La estrella de la series Tamala Jones, quien interpreta a la médico forense más inteligente, más sexy, y más respondona, Lanie Parish, se tomó tiempo en su apretada agenda para dar a TV Guide Canadá los detalles.

El equipo de Castle terminó el rodaje de su episodio número 100 la semana pasada, un hito que Jones calificó de "muy emocionante y muy emotivo", refiriéndose a la celebración diciendo: "Todos sentimos nuestro cariño de unos a otros, lo que es fantástico."

Jones atribuyó el éxito de la serie y su atractivo al creador Andrew Marlowe y el mundo Twitter. "Creo que una de las cosas que hacemos es atender a la audiencia. Andrew hace un trabajo muy bueno en dar con algo que toca a lo que los fans quieren ver, pero de manera inteligente ", dijo Jones. "Tenemos una familia completa Twittera para Castillo y realmente hemos conectado con [los fans]. La gente no creía que Castle iba a durar una temporada y aquí estamos en la 5ª. Se lo debemos a los fans desde seguro."

Jones se mantuvo en silencio sobre el esperado episodio 100, aunque sí reveló que: "Es un cliffhanger muy, muy importante. Mezcla con un montón de misterio y mucha adrenalina a todo lo largo de todo el episodio, el cliffhanger es espectacular. Pero ya sabes, así es como Castle lo hace. Eso es lo que hacemos ".

Esta temporada ya cuenta con un episodio centrado en Esposito y con otra entrega centrada en Ryan próxima a emitir, los fans han tenido curiosidad sobre si veremos a Lanie tomar el centro de algún episodio. "Sigo escuchando pequeños susurros que Lanie pueda. Pero ya sabes, Andrew es tan reservado. Pero creo que definitivamente veremos un episodio centrado en Lanie".

En cuanto al estado civil actual de Lanie y Esposito, Jones reveló, con una risa contagiosa, "Ellos están juntos de nuevo. Los verás hacer cosas juntos y estar juntos, pero no puedo decirte cómo".

Cuando se le preguntó lo que los fans pueden esperar de la recta final de los episodios de esta temporada, Jones volvió a reír y admitió: "No sabemos. Andrew y su equipo de escritores, son como ninjas en la noche. "Y añadió:" Él lanza pequeñas pistas de ahí. Somos un poco como vosotros, esperando a ver qué va a pasar".

Ella reveló lo que le gustaría ver en un futuro episodio, sin embargo. "Me encantaría ver a un padre de Lanie o una hermana", reflexionó. "¿Que hizo [Lanie] convertirse en un médico forense? ¿Por qué ella tiene una fobia al compromiso cuando se trata del matrimonio? Ella no ha hablado de su pasado en absoluto, así que me gustaría ver a alguien entrar y hacerla salir un poco."

Jones también comentó sobre el ambiente tan maravilloso, que tiene el equipo de Castle, dijo: "Somos como un festival de amor por allí y es raro en este trabajo. De verdad, de verdad hay amor de unos a otros. "Ella también mostró cierta simpatía hacia Marlowe, a quien describió diciendo:" Él es un buen hombre, él es un gran escritor, y que él no cree en ******, eso es seguro! "

Por encima de todo, Jones se apresuró a mostrar la adoración para los fans. "Los aprecio y los quiero a un alto precio por todo su apoyo. No ha pasado desapercibido. "Ella continuó diciendo," Se siente bien como artista que la gente realmente ame lo que haces y lo que les brindas. Así que sólo quiero que sepan que los amo demasiado ".

Con comentarios como éste, junto con una de las mejores historias de la televisión y personajes más convincentes, no es difícil entender por qué los fans quieren a Jones y el elenco de Castle y trabajadores.

¿Qué piensas de los comentarios de Tamala Jones '? ¿Estás deseando que llegue el próximo episodio 100? ¿Eres un fan Esplanie? Opina sobre Twitter TV Guide Canadá y páginas de Facebook!
qwerty
qwerty
Escritor - Policia
Escritor - Policia