Foro Castle
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Aqui traigo 2 fan fics STANATHAN por si quereis traducirlos!!

5 participantes

Aqui traigo 2 fan fics STANATHAN por si quereis traducirlos!! Empty Aqui traigo 2 fan fics STANATHAN por si quereis traducirlos!!

Mensaje por MaribelM Lun Mayo 02, 2011 1:04 am

PRIMER FAN FIC

Stanathan short fic behind the cut.

“What are you doing?”

Stana almost jumps in surprise, but she is so used to having Nathan looking over her shoulder that instead she just smiles. They are shooting in LA right now and although it is hot and humid it is also fun. Today they have been on the beach and in between shoots she has been enjoying the sand and the sun with her partner.

She would tweet about that, but she knows better. Glancing over her shoulder, she raises the phone up so he can see the screen as well. He leans closer, of course, until she can feel the front of his shirt brushing against the back of hers.

“We have a shipper name, Mr. Fillion,” Stana points with a barely suppressed smile. Earlier she had run across a tweet that mentioned the name and her curiosity had gotten the better of her. Nathan shifts behind her and when he speaks she can feel his breath brush against her cheek.

“Stanathan,” he reads out over her shoulder and it sounds more like a question than a statement. There is a moment’s pause as he considers the name and then she hears him chuckle. Stana puts away her phone and turns to look at him. He is smiling, like she knew he would be, and she smiles back.

Sometimes the lines between who they are and who they pretend to be aren’t very clear and she can’t really tell the difference.

“Come on lover boy. One more scene and then you’re taking me out to dinner,” she states in a tone that sounds more like Detective Kate Beckett than actress Stana Katic. Nathan smiles as she turns away and she only makes it a few steps before she can hear him following her.

“Anything you say, Detective.”

His hand brushes against hers when he catches up and all she can do is smile.

MaribelM
MaribelM
As del póker
As del póker

Aqui traigo 2 fan fics STANATHAN por si quereis traducirlos!! Empty Re: Aqui traigo 2 fan fics STANATHAN por si quereis traducirlos!!

Mensaje por MaribelM Lun Mayo 02, 2011 1:05 am

2º FAN FIC STAHATHAN

Sitting in her living room at home, Stana hears her phone go off. For the first time all day, the device is more than a few feet away from her. With a groan of displeasure, Stana dives off the sofa and to the coffee table that she pushed away mere minutes ealier.

‘Nathan 4.0’ the screen displays as she makes it light up. With a smile, she taps the open button. Come out with me tonight the message reads.

Where to? Stana replies without hesitation.

Moments later a reply comes through; It’s a secret. Do you trust me?

Stana has to laugh. She trusts him, she just doesn’t trust his outings. As rough as she can be, paintball was not something she wanted to try whilst dressed fancily.

That’s debatable, but alright she sends back.

Not a minute later; I’ll be there at 9.

‘Great’ the actress draws out in her head. She has no idea what she has gotten herself in to, but she has learned to just go with it sometimes.

-xo-

“Are you going to tell me where we’re going yet?” Stana questions as she sits patiently next to her co-star.

“The meaning of surprise really is lost on you, isn’t it?” Nathan answers with a playful grin.

Stana just shrugs, innocently looking out the window with her bottom lip between her teeth.

-xo-

“We’re here” Nathan informs, a Cheshire grin on his features.

Stana looks out the window, trying to find where ‘here’ was exactly. It takes her a few beats before realization sets in.

“Nathan, please don’t tell me you brought me to a strip club” she says calmly.

“I didn’t bring you to a strip club” Nathan replies with a straight face.

“You’re lying” Stana counters.

“I just repeated what you wanted me to!” he defends with his biggest innocent face.

“Ugh!” Stana states, opening the car door and slipping out before straightening herself up. “What should I have expected?!” she mumbles to herself.

“Don’t worry, it’s a unisex club” Nathan sing-songs, trying to lighten his co-stars mood.

-xo-

“You men can bend that way?” Stana asks, completely mesmerized by the male stripper on the stage.

“You’ve no idea” Nathan answers. He leans in closer to the woman, his eyes staying on the stage. “And so many other ways” he adds.

“Oh my” Stana exhales before covering her mouth with a single hand in astonishment. She continues watching with an innocent expression, her mind playing through a million scenarios involving the man sitting to her left.

-xo-

“So, was it as bad as you thought?” Nathan questions on the way back to Stana’s apartment.

Stana thinks for a moment. “Actually, no, it really wasn’t” she explains.

An unmistakable glint shines through Nathan’s eyes as he grins to the woman.

“That doesn’t mean all our dates can directed by you!” she quickly adds.

It is too late, Nathan Fillion is already hard at work thinking about the next place that he can take his female co-star to see just how flexible she is.

“Can we get a big happy birthday for the Captain!” a male voice shouted from the mass of people surrounding the birthday boy.

“Happy Birthday, Captain!” the crown shouted in unison.

Nathan looked around him in awe, completely thrilled that so many people had come together to give him a celebration for his fortieth birthday. He waited for the crowd to die down before addressing them.

“Thank you guys so much for this!” he exclaimed with a large grin, before turning pointedly to his co-star, “It really means a lot”.

A light blush appeared on Stana’s cheeks as she looked down with a slight shrug of her shoulders. Inconspicuously, she tugged at the cuffs of her brown jacket with her fingers, hoping to alleviate any attention that could be brought to her and Nathan.

“How about we get a… what do they call it? A, ‘Stanathan’ hug?” Andrew Marlowe laughed. He indicated between the two people in question, emphasising his suggestion.

Nathan smiled widely whilst Stana looked around at the people surrounding them. He gave a childish glance towards his co-star, indicating that it was all in the name of fun.

“What the hell” Stana shrugged with a chuckle.

Both Stana and Nathan took their respective steps forward, meeting each other at a point between them both. She wrapped her arms around him whilst he did the same to her. It was a familiar position to them both, but this time it was a completely different situation to the last.

Stana’s breathing tickled the hairs on Nathan’s ear, sending a slight shiver down his spine. “Happy Birthday” she whispered in his ear.

“Thank you, for everything” Nathan whispered back, his hold on her tightening but remained unnoticed to the eyes of their company.

Stana took a few seconds before replying, “Always”.

Nathan couldn’t help the smile that graced his lips at hearing that single word. It was something that was often thrown around in front of the rolling cameras, but little did everyone else know that it was also used between the two actors in their private life.

The pair hugged for a little longer, both knowing that it was longer than what was necessary with observers around, but neither willing to let go at that moment.
MaribelM
MaribelM
As del póker
As del póker

Aqui traigo 2 fan fics STANATHAN por si quereis traducirlos!! Empty Re: Aqui traigo 2 fan fics STANATHAN por si quereis traducirlos!!

Mensaje por Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD Lun Mayo 02, 2011 3:27 am

OHHHHHHH MOLAAAAAAAAAA EL FIC

ESTA GENIAL

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

GRACIAS POR DARNOS FIC Happy Clap
Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD
Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD
Moderador
Moderador

http://twitter.com/#!/@siemprecastle

Mensaje por Carla_Bk Lun Mayo 02, 2011 4:21 am

hay madre mía el mejor el segundo!!!! Happy Clap
Carla_Bk
Carla_Bk
Policia de homicidios
Policia de homicidios

Mensaje por rebb14 Vie Mayo 06, 2011 12:54 pm

PRIMER FAN FIC

Stanathan corto-ficción detrás de la corte.

"¿Qué estás haciendo?"

Stana casi salta de la sorpresa, pero ella está tan acostumbrada a que Nathan mire sobre su hombro, que ella sólo sonríe. Son disparos en Los Angeles en este momento y aunque es caliente y húmedo también es divertido. Hoy han estado en la playa y en medio de brotes que ha estado disfrutando de la arena y el sol con su pareja.

A ella le pío al respecto, pero ella sabe mejor. Echando un vistazo por encima del hombro, que plantea el teléfono de modo que pueda ver la pantalla también. Se inclina más cerca, por supuesto, hasta que ella puede sentir la parte delantera de la camisa rozando la espalda de ella.

"Tenemos un nombre de remitente, el Sr. Fillion," los puntos Stana con una sonrisa apenas contenida. Anteriormente se había encontrado un tweet que menciona el nombre y su curiosidad se había conseguido la mejor de ella. Nathan cambios detrás de ella y cuando habla se puede sentir su aliento cepillo contra su mejilla.

"Stanathan," se lee en voz alta por encima del hombro y suena más como una cuestión de un comunicado. Hay un momento de pausa que considere el nombre y luego se le oye reír. Stana pone lejos de su teléfono y vuelve a mirar a él. Él está sonriendo, como si supiera que iba a ser, y ella le devuelve la sonrisa.

A veces las líneas entre lo que son y que pretenden ser no son muy claras y que no puede realmente decir la diferencia.

"Vamos muchacho amante. Una de las escenas más y luego que me llevas a cenar ", afirma en un tono que suena más como detective Kate Beckett de la actriz Stana Katic. Nathan sonríe mientras se aleja y sólo hace unos pocos pasos antes de que pueda escucharlo después de ella.

"Cualquier cosa que diga, detective.

Sus cepillos de mano contra la de ella cuando las capturas y todo lo que puede hacer es sonreír.

(Por google, si tengo tiempo mañana edito
rebb14
rebb14
Actor en Broadway
Actor en Broadway

http://www.twitter.com/perezrebb

Mensaje por sevillana_6 Vie Mayo 06, 2011 1:08 pm

me encanto la 2º!!
sevillana_6
sevillana_6
Ayudante de policia
Ayudante de policia

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado