Foro Castle
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Stana Katic - Alternative Travel Proyect y otras cosas - Parade.com

3 participantes

Stana Katic - Alternative Travel Proyect y otras cosas - Parade.com Empty Re: Stana Katic - Alternative Travel Proyect y otras cosas - Parade.com

Mensaje por BrujaAle Sáb Mar 17, 2012 2:25 am

http://www.parade.com/celebrity/celebrity-parade/2012/03/stana-katic.html

Stana hablando de su proyecto con Seamus sobre el Transporte sostenible...y más! Wink
BrujaAle
BrujaAle
Escritor - Policia
Escritor - Policia

Stana Katic - Alternative Travel Proyect y otras cosas - Parade.com Empty Stana Katic - Alternative Travel Proyect y otras cosas - Parade.com

Mensaje por Kathyuska Lun Mar 19, 2012 6:52 am

BrujaAle escribió:http://www.parade.com/celebrity/celebrity-parade/2012/03/stana-katic.html

Stana hablando de su proyecto con Seamus sobre el Transporte sostenible...y más! Wink

Gracias BrujaAle por el link. Muy wapa entrevista. Cosas muuuuy interesantes. Me ha encantado cómo define a Beckett: "She's a little girl, she's a tigress, and she's a warrior. She's insecure and she's indomitable. She's everything".
Kathyuska
Kathyuska
Actor en Broadway
Actor en Broadway

http://www.latostadora.com/kathyuska

Stana Katic - Alternative Travel Proyect y otras cosas - Parade.com Empty Re: Stana Katic - Alternative Travel Proyect y otras cosas - Parade.com

Mensaje por qwerty Sáb Jul 21, 2012 11:56 am

On the ABC hit show Castle (Mondays, 10 p.m. ET), Detective Kate Beckett is the picture of proficiency. Stana Katic, the actress who plays her, isn’t too shabby either.

The 33-year old Canadian native speaks four languages (and counting), has a penchant for globetrotting, and wants to reinvent Los Angeles one pedestrian at a time through The Alternative Travel Project.

During a break between scenes, she spoke to PARADE about the ever-blossoming tension between Beckett and Castle and all that fan fever over her luxurious locks.

What does Stana mean?
"I was named for my grandmother. It’s an evil-eye name, to protect you from bad things."

Does the Canadian side of you ever come out? Do you say “eh” a lot?
"I do. People ask 'How do you get so eh-ish?' I don't know if it's just because so much of my family still lives in Canada and I finished studies up there. Nathan [Fillion, her co-star] is Canadian and he doesn't seem to hold on to that as I do. It just depends, you know? Like when I talk to someone from Toronto, like one of my girlfriends or family, that kind of accent flowers a little bit."

Top 15 Favorite Detective Characters of All Time

You’re 5-foot-9. Have you always enjoyed being tall?
"I’m the shortest in my family, and it really bums me out! As the oldest [of six], I was tallest for a while. Now, at family functions, they will full-on throw me over their shoulders."

What languages do you speak?
"Serbian, obviously English, Italian, and French. Some of it I studied and some of it I learned from my home life. My parents are European immigrants. And I think as Europeans there are so many languages in close proximity that it's part of the culture to try to learn at least one other language. So my parents really encourage it in the house. Chinese would be really great to learn — like Mandarin or Cantonese. Portuguese would be incredible."

Nathan Fillion Is Proud to Be a Geek

Are you a good traveler?
"I'm pretty good. I've been doing cross-Atlantic flights since I was 5 and I enjoy it. I try to get away. It's very unusual for me to be in one spot for so many months, which is one of the things I've had to get used to for a television show. I enjoy going on adventures and seeing the planet."

You’ve listed flamenco, falconry, and archery as hobbies. Do you still do them all?
"Right now I’m really into horseback riding and archery. I used to have a target on set, but they were kind of freaked out I might impale someone. Now I’m looking to build a target range on a rooftop."

Do you think Castle and Beckett’s relationship can survive taking it to the next level?
"I think getting them together soon is pretty justified. Does that mean it’s going to be roses after that? No. There are fantastic complications making for great storytelling after this couple confesses their love for each other."

Stana Katic Dishes on Fate of 'Castle' Couple

Is it true you walk to work?
"I try to walk to work as often as I can though I don't do it every single day since sometimes we start at 5 am in the morning. But I try to do it at least once a week. Some weeks are easier than others based on the workload and stuff. Seamus [Dever, her costar] and I are working on The Alternative Travel Project and we're doing the next installment of it this month. We're giving up our cars for 7 days throughout the month, going car free and trying to travel back and forth from work in that way."

Do people recognize you during your walks?
"No and I think it's because Los Angeles is a car-centric city. There aren’t lot of people walking on the streets. I rarely encounter another person. Hopefully the LA culture will change a little bit as the public transportation structure builds up and downtown continues to build up. We'll see more pedestrian movement. We've definitely seen some great strides in the cycling community infrastructure here. It’s on its way.

Lot’s of fans talk about your hair.
"Yea, what is that?!"

Do you feel pressure not to cut it in case there is Felicity-esque backlash?
"No, I feel like the character is well served with the way she is presented right now on the show. She's well-served by being able to be feminine and tough. The whole look is a balance between the hair, the wardrobe, and the makeup. I don't feel pressure to keep her hair long. It's more about where the character is. Right now she can let her hair down and show her feminine side and doesn't have to be as buttoned up. We get to see other parts of her. She's a little girl, she's a tigress, and she's a warrior. She's insecure and she's indomitable. She's everything. I think showcasing some of those parts make her more believable and more fun to play."
qwerty
qwerty
Escritor - Policia
Escritor - Policia

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado