Foro Castle
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Castle - Spoilers Sexta Temporada

+37
Aylin_NYPD
merycket
MDSea
dcastle
geemma_bcn
kikon
Elena_NyPD@
KateC_17
Pirla
amnigl
SaraS17
ireneritmica
Castlefan10
tequila9
Duende
qwerty
citaconCastle
choleck
Luara
kristincaskettfan
Kate&Rick
Lady
Gonzalo Paredes
saratheplatypus
laura-laureta
mulderSCQ
Zeny_Mackenzie
Beckett_Castle_Alba
Kynu
mario 3XK
007Castle
Sarades89
Lucia CasKett
castlemaniac
caskettlove
trolido
KateBeckett':3
41 participantes

Página 10 de 10. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Castle - Spoilers Sexta Temporada - Página 10 Empty Re: Castle - Spoilers Sexta Temporada

Mensaje por merycket Vie Ago 23, 2013 10:13 pm

¡Muchas gracias por las declaraciones traducidas! Smile  Me encanta eso del salto temporal, creo que en este momento era muy necesario, ahora creo que la cosa será que finalmente Beckett le ha dicho que sí a Castle, pero está claro que apenas se ven por el nuevo trabajo de Kate y nos mantendrán en vilo toda la temporada...peleita-reconciliación...
merycket
merycket
Ayudante de policia
Ayudante de policia

Castle - Spoilers Sexta Temporada - Página 10 Empty Re: Castle - Spoilers Sexta Temporada

Mensaje por Lady Lun Ago 26, 2013 2:52 am

Cassket escribió:
Matt's Inside Line - Return of the Forensic Expert
Lanie and Esposito are my favorite Castle characters. Is there anything you can tease about what will happen for them this season? –Marine

I just spoke to Jon Huertas (who was busy the day I was on set), and while he has yet to shoot any such scenes, I am assured that there is Lanie-Esposito stuff coming up this fall. But here’s the possible run: Castle creator Andrew Marlowe also tells me that Tori Ellis, the tech forensics expert Javy seemed to take a shine to at the end of Season 5, is set for an encore.

Source: TVLine
Resumiendo
Aparecera la tecnico Tory que sale al final de la 5º temporada y se metera en medio de la relacion Exposito-Lannie.Peligra el Explaine,jeje
Entonces Laine podría apuntar para el nuevo detective Wink me divierten estos líos Esplaine jajaj

Lady
Escritor - Policia
Escritor - Policia

Mensaje por mulderSCQ Lun Ago 26, 2013 7:45 am

Bueno os dejo otra entrevista a Marlowe

Cassket escribió:
What can you say about the introduction of Lisa Edelstein‘s introduction to the CASTLE world?
Andrew Marlowe: Lisa comes in as a top-notch federal investigator that has a very strong impact on Beckett’s decision-making about what she ultimately does in terms of her job and the job opportunity in DC. And it’s really fun watching her interact with Beckett…and with Castle. Taking kind of a fresh [view] of Castle we haven’t seen in a while, and certainly not since Gates came into the picture — this guy who is always poking into things. It’s going to be a lot of fun.
Elsewhere, how is Ryan handling Jenny’s pregnancy?
AM: I think he’s very much looking forward to it in an obsessive way that is causing great consternation to the people around him.
Is Esposito getting a little tired of Ryan in Baby Daddy mode?
AM: I think that would be fair to say.
Is Jenny’s pregnancy making Esposito reconsider his own life choices?
AM: It’s doing so in unexpected ways. [Laughs]
Does Lanie factor into that?
AM: No, I’m not talking more about the bromance between Ryan and Esposito. When a baby comes along, it tends to challenge that sort of thing. People shift their attention.
Fair! What can you tease about what’s coming up for Esposito and Lanie as a potential couple?
AM: Well, I think they have a complicated relationship, and I think we owe the audience a little more there. There was a scene that was cut out a season or so ago that explains why the two of them broke up when they did. But because that scene was cut out, we never have given the audience a really satisfactory explanation of where the relationship stands or what the issues are, so I think we have a responsibility to address that.
Speaking of relationships, Alexis has a new boyfriend. What can you say about what we can expect for her in the new season?
AM: Alexis, when she comes back from Costa Rica, has this boy in tow. This hemp-wearing, fruitarian, that Castle doesn’t know what to make of. And the guy kind of insinuates himself into the household in a way that is just maddening to Castle. I think it’s certainly going to challenge him. And I think Alexis will be equally challenged by where Castle is in the season, and the emotional fallout from the decisions he’s made and the decisions Beckett’s made.
That makes sense. Last year, ABC upped your episode order twice last season — and the last time was fairly late in the game. Have you spoken to them about needing to know a final episode count earlier in the year, or are you basically at their mercy?
AM: I think we’re sort of at their mercy. They have their needs and they have to see how their season opens, and we have to see how we’re performing and they have to see how their other shows are performing. We certainly understand the issues they’re under; there are times they can make commitments and times they can’t. We’re just happy to be around.
So are you planning on 22 for this season?
AM: So far, my understanding is for 22. We’re internally planning to have more just so we don’t get caught unaware…I’ll say we were pretty stretched by the end of the season, but sometimes a challenge like that can produce something really interesting. I’m really proud of the clip show ["Still"] we ended up doing. We found a way into that that I was creatively very pleased by. And I’m normally someone who hates clip shows. But we managed to comment on the relationship and move the storytelling forward, so I was ultimately very happy. And sometimes when you’re challenged, the only way to respond to the challenge is to be as creative as you can possibly be, good things come from it.
With trying to plan these episodes, is it really difficult at this point to try and stay ahead of the curve in tackling some of these zeitgeist-y cases? I know when BONES creator Hart Hanson tweeted about their in-the-works episode about roller derby, you tweeted CASTLE had almost done an episode set there, too…
AM: You do the best job you can; I don’t know you can always stay ahead of it. Ultimately, we try and do shows we’re interested in that we think our characters might be interested in. And if Hart and I do roller derby on the same week, just because we have different characters with a different point of view, I can guarantee you the shows will be different. We may have some of the same set dressings or some of the same obligations to the genre, but it would end up being a different beast. Ultimately, I think you end up needing to service your characters and your show, and when you’ve done 100 — and I think Hart’s done 150 of them — the stories become more and more difficult to come up with. And you’re looking for something that’s going to be fresh for your characters and will be able to provide you with a conversation or a touchstone — if they’re in a relationship — of something to talk about.
What can you say about the guest stars you’ll have this season?
AM: We’re really excited to have Lisa Edelstein for the episodes she’s going to be in, and we’re looking forward to landing other great names. There are a lot of talented people in this business I’d love to work with, and one thing I’ve learned about this industry is so much of it has to do with timing and the stars aligning to get those people into the roles. And we’ve been very, very lucky so far. And hopefully we’ll continue to be lucky this year.
Should fans be expecting returns for Meredith or James Brolin as Castle’s dad or Senator Bracken?
AM: I can say that’s our hope. All of the characters you mentioned are very compelling characters to us, and we think there’s some great storytelling in each of them. Again, it’s a matter of us having the right idea at the right time of the season and just hoping those guys are available to come play in our sandbox.
We had such a good time with Brolin, and what a good actor playing that character in our mythology. We’d love to see him again, but we’d have to make sure we had the right story that really tapped into the Castle relationship with his father and who that guy is. And of course, bringing Jack [Coleman] back for Senator Bracken, we know that there are aspects to that story that are hanging over Beckett’s head, that we’re going to need to engage with at some point. It’s finding the right story and making sure that he is available. So those are all things that are certainly on our wishlist, and hopefully the TV gods will smile upon us and it’ll all work out.
How about 3XK?
AM: Isn’t he dead?
I don’t believe your innocent tone any more this time than I did the last time you gave me that line.
AM: He may be out there, he may be dead. We’ll see.
A “death” is a good way to put him on the back, back burner until you guys have the perfect story for him to return.
AM: I would prefer that instead of saying I’m putting him on the back, back burner, how uncomfortable must it be for Richard Castle to believe this force is out there? That this very destructive force could be alive, and could still be biding his time?
That could keep someone up at night.
AM: If he’s alive.
Lo mas destacado que dice es

-Que la temporada es de 22 episodios a la espera de la ABC si pide alguno mas como el año pasado

-Que el 3xk no dice si pero(esto es mi opinión) fijo que aparece esta temporada igual que el senador Bracken.

-El padre de Castle que puede aparecer también esta temporada.

-Y poco mas lo de ryan embarazado,el lió entre Laniie y Exposito y que el personaje de
Lisa Edelstein tendrá un impacto fuerte en Beckett en relación al trabajo en el FBI.
mulderSCQ
mulderSCQ
Policia de homicidios
Policia de homicidios

Mensaje por mulderSCQ Mar Sep 03, 2013 6:50 am

"Bracken will come back though I don't know when, and I don't know how." - Stana Katic (via TVLine)

"Bracken volverá aunque no sé cuándo, no sé cómo." -
mulderSCQ
mulderSCQ
Policia de homicidios
Policia de homicidios

Mensaje por Aylin_NYPD Mar Sep 03, 2013 7:28 am

Meredith tambien va a estar en la 6 temporada
Aylin_NYPD
Aylin_NYPD
Actor en Broadway
Actor en Broadway

Mensaje por Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD Jue Oct 31, 2013 5:43 am

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2013   SPOILERS

Tamala Jones Confirms Upcoming Lanie-centric Episode and More
In an upcoming episode of Castle, expect to see more Lanie. Tamala Jones confirmed to Bullz-Eye that there's a Lanie-centric episode coming our way.  

Bullz-Eye: I'm glad we were finally able to make this happen since you got called on the set early on the day we were originally supposed to talk.  

Tamala: Yes! It's been crazy! But it's for a good reason. That Lanie-centric episode that everybody's been asking for, that happened last week.  

Bullz-Eye: So, what can you tease us that's coming up, other than your episode?  

Tamala: Well, that is coming up…but there’s an episode coming up where there’s babies concerned. We had to work with some babies. I can’t tell you too much about that, but it is a cute episode. Oh, my God. And, of course, we have some more incredible guest stars coming on. And there’s the return of the Triple X Killer…in a sense. We thought he died, but something lived on…and I’ll just say that.

Read the full interview at Bullz-Eye

http://castlespoilers.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/tamala-jones-confirms-upcoming-lanie.html

Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD
Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD
Moderador
Moderador

http://twitter.com/#!/@siemprecastle

Mensaje por KatealwaysRick Miér Nov 06, 2013 3:59 am

Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Mega Buzz: When Will Caskett Marry?
When are Castle and Beckett getting married on Castle? — Mandy

ADAM: Don't go buying a wedding gift anytime soon, but a save-the-date could be in the not-too-distant future. "As we come into the spring, pressing questions — like, 'When are we going to set a date?' — will be a significant part of the storytelling," creator Andrew W. Marlowe tells us. In the meantime, the couple will focus on a more immediate concern. "Castle's place is a very masculine bachelor pad, and Beckett is spending a lot of time over there," Marlowe says. "What changes does she want to make and how does Castle react to that?" But is true co-habitation in their future? Not right away. "Is Beckett going to give up her rent-controlled loft?" Marlowe teases. "They're on a trajectory, and we want to play out that trajectory instead of making huge proclamations. They're just trying to find who they are in the relationship, and they both are very strong-willed."

Fuente:TvGuide.com

KatealwaysRick
Ayudante de policia
Ayudante de policia

Mensaje por Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD Miér Nov 06, 2013 4:59 am

KatealwaysRick escribió:Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Mega Buzz: When Will Caskett Marry?
When are Castle and Beckett getting married on Castle? — Mandy

ADAM: Don't go buying a wedding gift anytime soon, but a save-the-date could be in the not-too-distant future. "As we come into the spring, pressing questions — like, 'When are we going to set a date?'  — will be a significant part of the storytelling," creator Andrew W. Marlowe tells us. In the meantime, the couple will focus on a more immediate concern. "Castle's place is a very masculine bachelor pad, and Beckett is spending a lot of time over there," Marlowe says. "What changes does she want to make and how does Castle react to that?" But is true co-habitation in their future? Not right away. "Is Beckett going to give up her rent-controlled loft?" Marlowe teases. "They're on a trajectory, and we want to play out that trajectory instead of making huge proclamations. They're just trying to find who they are in the relationship, and they both are very strong-willed."

Fuente:TvGuide.com

Cuando Castle y Beckett casarse en el castle? - Mandy

ADAM:  No vayas comprar un regalo de boda en el corto plazo, sino un recordatorio de la reserva la fecha  podría  ser en un futuro no muy lejano. "A medida que entramos en la primavera, al pulsar preguntas - como, '¿Cuándo vamos a fijar una fecha? - Será una parte importante de la narración de cuentos, "creador  Andrew W. Marlowe  nos dice. Mientras tanto, la pareja se centrará en una preocupación más inmediata. "El lugar de Castillo es un piso de soltero muy masculino, y Beckett está gastando un montón de tiempo allí", dice Marlowe. "Lo que cambia es lo que quiere hacer y cómo reaccionar a ese castle?" Pero es cierto convivencia en su futuro? No de inmediato. "Es Beckett va a renunciar a su loft renta controlada?" Marlowe se burla. "Ellos están en una trayectoria, y queremos jugar esa trayectoria en vez de hacer grandes proclamas. Sólo están tratando de encontrar lo que son en la relación, y ambos son muy tenaz."
Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD
Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD
Moderador
Moderador

Mensaje por Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD Sáb Nov 09, 2013 3:32 am

Dentro de la línea de Matt: Poker Juegos y Fuego
¿Se puede pedir Andrew Marlowe por qué no llegar a ver los juegos de poker semanales con los amigos Castle escritor más? Me encantaron esas escenas. -Janice

Yo pregunto, y la respuesta es ciertamente agridulce, ya que nos recuerda el paso del novelista Stephen J. Cannell, que al parecer jugó un papel importante en la captura de sus compañeros siempre ocupado para jugar a las cartas en forma intermitente el drama de ABC.  "Stephen era muy instrumental en ayudarnos con eso", explica Marlowe.  "Vivimos y esperamos hacerlo de nuevo, y voy a tratar por el final de esta temporada" - tal vez para una despedida de soltero, tengo que preguntarme?  - "Pero no puedo prometer nada."

Fuente: TVLine

Última edición por Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD el Jue Nov 21, 2013 5:11 am, editado 1 vez
Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD
Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD
Moderador
Moderador

Mensaje por Marta cvitanich Lun Nov 11, 2013 6:57 am

Ojala Alexis vuelva a trabajar con Lanie, eso sería genial para la próxima temporada, ya que es una pareja que me gusta mucho en la actuación.

Marta cvitanich
Escritor novato
Escritor novato

http://peliculastorrent.jimdo.com/

Mensaje por Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD Jue Nov 14, 2013 12:00 am

Jueves, 14 de noviembre 2013
Dentro de la línea de Matt: Otra de dos partes?
Será Temporada 6 de Castle tener una de dos partes? -Vanessa

La última vez que en sintonía - pretemporada - creador de la serie Andrew W. Marlowe dijo: "Si tenemos una razón lo suficientemente convincente" de que la tradición continuaría - aunque en ese momento, estaba talando como el arco DC temporada, la marcada off esa caja.  Y ahora ...?  "Todavía se siente como [CC] llena el proyecto de ley", dice -, aunque los escritores tienen todavía para discutir realmente fuera episodios de febrero.  "No me lo descartamos", Marlowe lo permite, "pero yo no lo descarto pulg"

Fuente: TVLine

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UNA NUEVA CARA EN UN VIEJO ENEMIGO? | Supongamos por un momento que Tyson es de alguna manera con vida. Ser sociable como él aparentemente fue / es con un cirujano plástico, es seguro decir que nosotros - y el castle/ Beckett - no podríamos reconocerlo si las superficies? "Sin duda, es posible que Tyson, si está vivo, puede haber alterado su apariencia", Marlowe permite. "Por otra parte, Castillo disparó a Tyson varias veces en el pecho. Se cayó 100 metros en el agua. ¿Cómo podría tener posiblemente sobrevivió eso? "

COUGHY BREAK | ‘Member the Coughing Guy in Hooded Coat that waterfront watchman Carl Matthews made scram just before he “discovered” Lanie’s dead look-alike? Same guy? “I would say that they bear an uncanny resemblance to each other and Castle_Disciple_Hoodie2 copyseem to be suffering from identical respiratory conditions,” Marlowe notes. “It’s quite the coincidence, don’t you think?” Mmmhmm. Especially since the first fella bears a faint resemblance to Jerry Tyson/portrayer Michael Mosley.

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2013/11/castle-season-4-latest-from-tvline-25th.html#ixzz2lfvlOWUa

Puppy Eyes Puppy Eyes Puppy Eyes Puppy Eyes Puppy Eyes Eink? Eink? I\'m Dead I\'m Dead I\'m Dead   madre miaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:bigcrying: Big Crying Big Crying Big Crying Big Crying Big Crying
Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD
Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD
Moderador
Moderador

Mensaje por Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD Miér Dic 04, 2013 4:18 am

nuevoooooo Spoilers

Latest from TV Guide  3rd December 2013

¿Se está haciendo el castle con la historia senador Bracken-Beckett? - Nina

ADAM: No, si el espectáculo quiere mantener Stana Katic protagonista feliz. "Creo que la historia necesita realmente un gran cierre", nos habla de la búsqueda de la serie larga de Beckett para el asesino de su madre. "Hicieron un muy buen trabajo de desarrollo de esta historia" Sueño del Dragón ', y [al final] de que se debe hacer con la justicia para todos los años que pasaron en desarrollo que. "La buena noticia? Creador Andrew W. Marlowe insiste en que tiene planes para traer político sucio de Jack Coleman vuelta - pero sólo cuando la historia perfecta surge.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Vampire-Diaries-Following-Modern-Family-1074167.aspx
Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD
Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD
Moderador
Moderador

Mensaje por sombra123 Lun Dic 09, 2013 6:52 am

No es un buen spoiler  Facepalm http://tvline.com/2013/12/09/community-season-6-renewal-cancelled-nbc/
sombra123
sombra123
Actor en Broadway
Actor en Broadway

Mensaje por Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD Lun Ene 27, 2014 5:46 am

Cualquier primicia sobre el Castle ? ¿Vamos a ver otro episodio de dos partes? -Andrea
Puedo confirmar oficialmente que, como espectáculo jefe Andrew Marlowe anticipó a principios de esta temporada, el drama de la ABC está rompiendo con la tradición y no habrá ninguna de dos partes este mes de febrero o primavera. (Marlowe fue siempre de la mente que la temporada de apertura, de altas apuestas DC arco sirve ese propósito.) Fuente: TVLine

otro spoilers nuevo 2014

Es el castle haciendo otra de dos partes este mes de febrero? - Gina

"Vamos a renunciar a la tradición", productor ejecutivo Andrew W. Marlowe dice, señalando que la temporada 6 desafió las convenciones abriendo con un caso de dos episodios. Pero no te preocupes: El equipo de Castle todavía tiene grandes planes para el mes barridos. En primer lugar, un episodio que involucra el asesinato de un estudiante de secundaria. "Parece que nuestra víctima fue asesinada telequinéticamente", dice Marlowe. "Nos lleva en ese tipo de Carrie mundo". A continuación, busque un gran episodio que cava una vez más en la mitología Beckett. ¿Podría estar implicada la historia de su madre?

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Walking-Dead-Orphan-Black-Spoilers-1076906.aspx

Lo siento si esta mal traducida..... es que no entendí algunas cosas
Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD
Teresita_yocastle$$NYPD
Moderador
Moderador

Página 10 de 10. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10