Foro Castle
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Spoiler 3x18 One Life To Lose

+25
Cata Castillo
Celia
mirichan1
V_K
Rizoss
zamika
Ha del Castillo!
RCE
rakel
rebb14
kate&castle!
vicky_heat
andrea3msc
funkyfish
PaulaFMM
observer
StanabNC
possibilityofmagic
BeleniKate
Maite
casbeck2
clpatri
diana1518
mari_7
errauskine
29 participantes

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Spoiler 3x18 One Life To Lose Empty Spoiler 3x18 One Life To Lose

Mensaje por errauskine Miér Feb 02, 2011 12:09 am

Abro este post para subir toda la información sobre el capitulo 3x18 que se emitirá el 21 de Marzo

Press Release

"One Life to Lose" -- Corbin Bernsen ("The Young and the Restless," "Psyche"), Rebecca Budig ("All My Children"), Cameron Mathison ("All My Children") and Jane Seymour ("Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman") guest star in a soap opera-themed storyline of "Castle," MONDAY, MARCH 21 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

In the episode, a murder has been committed on the set of "Temptation Lane," one of New York's longest running soap operas. Sarah Cutler, the head writer on the soap, has been killed with a fire axe. Castle & Beckett quickly discover that the behind the scenes drama at "Temptation Lane" is just as scandalous as the fictitious storylines, and just about everyone would kill to get ahead. Ultimately, Castle's unique skill set as a writer leads to a discovery about the killer and the secret he or she would do anything to protect.

Character teasers: Lance Buchanan (Bernsen), a rugged, self-assured, veteran actor on "Temptation Lane," has a romantic history with Castle's mother, Martha Rodgers; Mandy Bronson (Budig) is the young and gorgeous diva lead actress on the soap opera who is very aware of her sexuality and uses it to her advantage any chance she gets; Vince Bowers (Mathison) is the devastated husband of the victim, and as a director on "Temptation Lane" is very involved in the backstage drama; and Gloria Chambers (Seymour), the grieving mother of the murder victim, is revealed in a shocking twist to have a deep, dark secret that she's desperate to keep.

Clips from this episode will be posted at www.abcmedianet.com.

"Castle" stars Nathan Fillion (who was on the daytime series "One Life to Live" as Joey Buchanan from 1994-1997 and on two episodes in 2007) as Richard Castle, Stana Katic as NYPD Detective Kate Beckett, Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers, Molly Quinn as Alexis Castle, Ruben Santiago-Hudson as NYPD Captain Roy Montgomery, Tamala Jones as Medical Examiner Lanie Parish, Jon Huertas as NYPD Detective Javier Esposito and Seamus Dever as NYPD Detective Kevin Ryan.

Guest Cast: Corbin Bernsen as Lance Buchanan, Rebecca Budig as Mandy Bronson, Cameron Mathison as Vince Bowers, Jane Seymour as Gloria Chambers.

"One Life to Lose" was written by Elizabeth Davis and directed by David M. Barrett.

"Castle" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1 channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

For more information on "Castle," visit ABC.com. Viewers can also follow the show via https://facebook.com/Castle and Twitter: Castle_ABC

Añado la información que subió mari_7 en el apartado de spoilers Generales

Tuesday, January 25, 2011TVLine Exclusive: 'Castle' Lathers Up With a Soap Star-Studded Murder Mystery

Quick, someone tell all my children to alert General Hospital, because ABC’s Castle is plotting a super-soapy wink-wink to Nathan Fillion’s daytime roots by slaying a daytime-TV scribe.

In an episode titled — wait for it — “One Life to Lose,” Beckett and Castle will delve into the murder of a soap opera scribe, TVLine has learned exclusively. As they work the case, watch for multiple stars from ABC’s own sudsers to make appearances (though probably not as themselves but fictional thespians).

What’s more, I am told that longtime fans of Fillion’s former daytime digs, One Life To Live, can expect at least one nod to his run as good boy Joey Buchanan.

Fillion has never shied away from his OLTL origins. In fact, he reprised his role of Joey for two episodes in 2007, and during his time on Castle has gone out of his way to court past/present daytime stars to guest-star. To date, those soapy stop-bys have included A Martinez (ex-Cruz, Santa Barbara), Sarah Joy Brown (Agnes, The Bold and the Beautiful), Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki, The Young and the Restless) and Rick Hearst (Whip, B&B).

Castle‘s Seamus Dever (who plays Kevin Ryan) also boasts daytime cred, having played General Hospital‘s Dr. Ian Devlin for a stretch in 2008.

Fillion also is always game to plant “Easter eggs” for viewers, such as when he hid a prop from his short-lived Firefly series in one of last season’s scenes.

Castle‘s soap star-studded mystery is tentatively set to air March 21.

Source: TVLine

Traducción mala del google

Espumas 'Castle' Up con un jabón de estrellas que Murder Mystery

Rápido, que alguien diga a todos mis hijos para alertar del Hospital General, ya que el Castillo de ABC está tramando un súper jabonosa guiño-guiño a las raíces durante el día Nathan Fillion es matando a un escriba de la televisión durante el día.

En un episodio titulado - ¡agárrense! - "One Life to Lose," Beckett y el castillo a profundizar en el asesinato de un escribano telenovela, TVLine ha aprendido de forma exclusiva. A medida que trabajan el caso, ver las estrellas múltiples de sudsers propia ABC para hacer apariciones (aunque probablemente no en sí mismos, sino dramaturgos de ficción).

Lo que es más, me han dicho que los fans desde hace mucho tiempo de la antigua cava día Fillion, One Life To Live ", se puede esperar al menos un guiño a su carrera como buen chico Joey Buchanan.

Fillion nunca ha estado lejos de sus orígenes OLTL. De hecho, repitió su papel de Joey por dos episodios en 2007, y durante su estancia en el castillo ha salido de su camino a la corte el pasado / presente estrellas durante el día de alojamiento estrellas. Hasta la fecha, los apartaderos y jabón para dejar de haber incluido un Martínez (ex-Cruz, Santa Bárbara), Sarah Joy Brown (Inés, La Bold and the Beautiful), Melody Thomas Scott (Nikki, The Young and the Restless) y Rick Hearst ( Azote, B & B).

Seamus Dever Castillo (quien interpreta a Kevin Ryan) también cuenta con credibilidad durante el día, después de haber jugado el doctor del Hospital General de Ian Devlin por un tramo en 2008.

Fillion también siempre juego a la planta "huevos de pascua" para los espectadores, como cuando se escondió un puntal de su serie Firefly de corta duración en una de las escenas de la temporada pasada.

estrellas del Castillo de jabón misterio repleto está tentativamente saldrá al aire el 21 de marzo.

Última edición por errauskine el Lun Mar 07, 2011 9:27 pm, editado 2 veces
errauskine
errauskine
Autor de best-seller
Autor de best-seller

Spoiler 3x18 One Life To Lose Empty Re: Spoiler 3x18 One Life To Lose

Mensaje por mari_7 Miér Feb 02, 2011 12:39 am

Tres semanas sin Castle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I\'m Dead I\'m Dead I\'m Dead I\'m Dead I\'m Dead
mari_7
mari_7
Actor en Broadway
Actor en Broadway

Mensaje por diana1518 Miér Feb 02, 2011 2:27 am

Bien, eso es mejor. Porque Castle me distraigo.... tendre que estudiar muchisimo para los parciales y proyectos de la U... Very Happy
diana1518
diana1518
As del póker
As del póker

Mensaje por clpatri Miér Feb 02, 2011 5:16 am

joderrrrrrrrr Mad
clpatri
clpatri
Moderador
Moderador

http://clpatri.tumblr.com/

Mensaje por casbeck2 Miér Feb 02, 2011 5:19 am

pero que coño les pasa?¿? quiero decir anda una semana para el beso echan el cap del beso otra semana para el nuevo...unos cuantos mas y otro paron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ME QUIEREN MATAR?¿?
casbeck2
casbeck2
Moderador
Moderador

Mensaje por Maite Miér Feb 02, 2011 5:38 am

Ya me tienen aburrida los parones No No
Maite
Maite
As del póker
As del póker

Mensaje por BeleniKate Miér Feb 02, 2011 6:37 am

Si es que , se nota que lo hacen para la publicidad, cuando más tiempo haya entre dos capítulos, más gente lo vera, ya que la gente se estresa y o comenta a los compañeros etc... Maldita publi Boom
BeleniKate
BeleniKate
Autor de best-seller
Autor de best-seller

http://belenikate.tumblr.com/

Mensaje por possibilityofmagic Miér Feb 02, 2011 6:53 am

Bueno, no necesariamente. Si ABC no hace ninguna publicidad sobre Castle, la gente no sabra exactemente cuando regresa.

Lo peor ABC no hace NADA al respecto. Neutral
possibilityofmagic
possibilityofmagic
Ayudante de policia
Ayudante de policia

http://possibilityofmagic.tumblr.com/

Mensaje por StanabNC Miér Feb 02, 2011 10:04 am

Shocked ... ¿What the fuuuuuuuuck!?

.......................... Facepalm

... yO ABAndONO! Creo que ahora ya se que voy a hacer esas semanas; HWave&NHeat!
No me busqueis por el foro... me abstengo de comentarios y spoilers + allá de 3x17! xd

I\'m Dead I\'m Dead ...
Crying or Very sad
StanabNC
StanabNC
Autor de best-seller
Autor de best-seller

Mensaje por observer Miér Feb 02, 2011 10:44 am

StanabNC escribió:No me busqueis por el foro... me abstengo de comentarios y spoilers + allá de 3x17! xd

Yo lo he querido intentar después del 3x13 y no lo he conseguido Facepalm Lo seguiré intentando a ver... si lo consigo Rolling Eyes

Eso si, para la 4ª temp. me he hecho el firme propósito de nada de spoilers. Y ahí si que si Smile

observer
Autor de best-seller
Autor de best-seller

Mensaje por PaulaFMM Miér Feb 02, 2011 11:39 am

qué coñazo con los parones ¬¬
más les vale sacar promos decentes y no cosas ambiguas que nos vuelvan locas xDDD
PaulaFMM
PaulaFMM
Actor en Broadway
Actor en Broadway

Mensaje por funkyfish Jue Feb 03, 2011 3:18 am

Joder, pues que mal se lo montan con tantos parones, una termina cansandose de esperar y pierde el interés por la serie (espero que esto no me pase, ya me pasó con Bones...) Deberían dejarse de parones y poner en vez de 24, 29 capis como en la segunda temporada de Grey's Anatomy!!!
Así no habria tanto parón de las narices.

Ala, ahí queda eso!!!
funkyfish
funkyfish
Policia de homicidios
Policia de homicidios

Mensaje por andrea3msc Jue Feb 03, 2011 3:48 am

Pufff,venga más parones...hay tres mil en cada serie y me pierdo.Que asco!
Por lo menos,espero que no coincida con parones de otras series que vea,sino sera desesperante!
andrea3msc
andrea3msc
Autor de best-seller
Autor de best-seller

Mensaje por vicky_heat Jue Feb 03, 2011 5:15 am

DOS PUÑETEROS MESES Y TENDRIAN QUE SER TRES SEMANAS !!!!! No No Mad No No
vicky_heat
vicky_heat
Moderador
Moderador

Mensaje por errauskine Jue Feb 03, 2011 10:15 pm

Más información sobre el capítulo

ABC's Castle is having a little fun with star Nathan Fillion's beginnings on the soap opera One Life To Live with an episode titled "One Life To Lose." The episode, which will air this spring, involves a murder on the set of a fictional daytime drama called Temptations.

Just cast are All My Children favorites Cameron Mathison and Rebecca Budig, as well as L.A. Law veteran Corbin Bernsen, who has been popping up as a priest on The Young and the Restless for several years. Corbin will play Lance Buchanan (an obvious send-up of Nathan's One Life to Live character, Joey Buchanan), Temptations' handsome and dashing lead actor who has the reputation as a ladies' man.

Cameron plays a character named Vince Bowers; Rebecca will appear as Mandy Bronson. The intrigue involves a Temptations fan who blogs about her intense dissatisfaction with the soap's storylines.

Nathan joined One Life's in 1994, and even after his star began to rise, he returned to the soap for several guest appearances

Con la traducción del Google

Castillo de la cadena ABC está teniendo un poco de diversión con la estrella de Nathan Fillion los comienzos de la telenovela "One Life To Live " con un episodio titulado "One Life to Lose". El episodio, que saldrá al aire esta primavera, implica un asesinato en el rodaje de un drama de ficción durante el día llamado Tentaciones.

Justo reparto son todos mis niños favoritos Cameron Mathison y Budig Rebecca, así como LA Law veterano Corbin Bernsen, que ha venido apareciendo como un sacerdote en los jóvenes y el agitado desde hace varios años. Corbin jugará Lance Buchanan (una obvia parodia de uno de Nathan vida al personaje vivo, Joey Buchanan), "guapo y apuesto actor principal que tiene la reputación de las señoras tentaciones hombre.

Cameron interpreta a un personaje llamado Vince Bowers, Rebecca aparecerá como Mandy Bronson. La intriga consiste en un ventilador de tentaciones que los blogs sobre su descontento intenso con historias de la novela.

Nathan se unió a una Vida en 1994, e incluso después de su estrella comenzó a subir, regresó a la telenovela de varias apariciones como invitada
errauskine
errauskine
Autor de best-seller
Autor de best-seller

Mensaje por errauskine Dom Feb 06, 2011 10:34 pm

Las fotos de los actores que van a salir en este capítulo:

Jane Seymour

Spoiler 3x18 One Life To Lose 110203janeseymour1

Cameron Mathison & Rebecca Budig

Spoiler 3x18 One Life To Lose 110203budigmathison1
errauskine
errauskine
Autor de best-seller
Autor de best-seller

Mensaje por errauskine Lun Feb 14, 2011 5:49 am

Mas información sobre el capitulo

An episode titled 'One Life To Lose' involves a murder on the set of a fictional daytime drama called 'Temptations.' The intrigue involves a 'intrigue involves a 'Temptations' fan who blogs about her intense dissatistaction with the soap's storylines. 'All My Children' actors Cameron Mathison and Rebecca Budig along with Corbin Bernsen will guest star. Bernsen will play Lance Buchanan, 'Temptations''s handsome and dashing lead actor who has the reputation as a ladies man. Mathison will play a character named Vince Bowers while Budig's character is named Mandy Broson. Jane Seymour will also guest star in this special episode as elegant Gloria Chambers
errauskine
errauskine
Autor de best-seller
Autor de best-seller

Mensaje por kate&castle! Lun Feb 14, 2011 8:15 am

en un español raro:

Un episodio titulado ' Una Vida Para Perder ' implica un asesinato sobre el juego de un drama ficticio de día 'Tentaciones' llamadas. La intriga implica ' una intriga implica un abanico de ' las Tentaciones quien blogs sobre su dissatistaction intenso con los tramas del jabón. ' Todos Mis Niños ' actores Cameron Mathison y Rebecca Budig con Corbin Bernsen van a la estrella de invitado. Bernsen jugará a Lance Buchanan, ' Tentaciones " la s el actor de plomo hermoso y que se lanza que tiene la reputación como un hombre de damas. Mathison jugará un carácter Vince Bowers llamado mientras el carácter de Budig es llamado Mandy Broson. Jane Seymour va a también la estrella de invitado en este episodio especial como Gloria Chambers elegante
kate&castle!
kate&castle!
Moderador
Moderador

http://elsecretodeloslobos.blogspot.com.es/

Mensaje por rebb14 Lun Feb 28, 2011 9:21 am

nose porqué pero.. no entiendo los spoilers.. :S
rebb14
rebb14
Actor en Broadway
Actor en Broadway

http://www.twitter.com/perezrebb

Mensaje por whatever Miér Mar 02, 2011 4:05 pm

Hi there! me he encontrado esto, igual os sirve.
Hi!

whatever
Invitado

Mensaje por rakel Jue Mar 03, 2011 1:41 am

me da a mi k este capitulo va a ser de los normales hombre siempre kon su toke ingenioso y a castle tan divertido como siempre pero no va a haber miradas ni nada de nada esa es mi opinion y lo k e visto en los spoilers.
¿que opinais?
rakel
rakel
Escritor - Policia
Escritor - Policia

Mensaje por RCE Jue Mar 03, 2011 3:26 am

bueno, aparentemente el episodio no parece que tenga mucha miga Shocked (en relación Castle/beckett), pero a lo mejor nos dan una sorpresa y sucede igual que "lucky stif", que las promos iniciales eran sositas pero luego fué la bomba Oh, my God! con el bailecito y el final en el apartamento de beckett... Heart . para mí ha sido uno de los mejores episodios y eso que no esperaba mucho de él después del kiss3x13

¡ VAMOS A CONFIAR ¡ SEGURO QUE NOS SORPENDEN..... Awesome
RCE
RCE
Actor en Broadway
Actor en Broadway

Mensaje por kate&castle! Jue Mar 03, 2011 7:49 am

guay nathan y stana intercambiando opiniones de sus papeles, parecias divertidos! xDxD
esperemos que nos sorprendan....
kate&castle!
kate&castle!
Moderador
Moderador

http://elsecretodeloslobos.blogspot.com.es/

Mensaje por errauskine Lun Mar 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Press Release

"One Life to Lose" -- Corbin Bernsen ("The Young and the Restless," "Psyche"), Rebecca Budig ("All My Children"), Cameron Mathison ("All My Children") and Jane Seymour ("Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman") guest star in a soap opera-themed storyline of "Castle," MONDAY, MARCH 21 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

In the episode, a murder has been committed on the set of "Temptation Lane," one of New York's longest running soap operas. Sarah Cutler, the head writer on the soap, has been killed with a fire axe. Castle & Beckett quickly discover that the behind the scenes drama at "Temptation Lane" is just as scandalous as the fictitious storylines, and just about everyone would kill to get ahead. Ultimately, Castle's unique skill set as a writer leads to a discovery about the killer and the secret he or she would do anything to protect.

Character teasers: Lance Buchanan (Bernsen), a rugged, self-assured, veteran actor on "Temptation Lane," has a romantic history with Castle's mother, Martha Rodgers; Mandy Bronson (Budig) is the young and gorgeous diva lead actress on the soap opera who is very aware of her sexuality and uses it to her advantage any chance she gets; Vince Bowers (Mathison) is the devastated husband of the victim, and as a director on "Temptation Lane" is very involved in the backstage drama; and Gloria Chambers (Seymour), the grieving mother of the murder victim, is revealed in a shocking twist to have a deep, dark secret that she's desperate to keep.

Clips from this episode will be posted at www.abcmedianet.com.

"Castle" stars Nathan Fillion (who was on the daytime series "One Life to Live" as Joey Buchanan from 1994-1997 and on two episodes in 2007) as Richard Castle, Stana Katic as NYPD Detective Kate Beckett, Susan Sullivan as Martha Rodgers, Molly Quinn as Alexis Castle, Ruben Santiago-Hudson as NYPD Captain Roy Montgomery, Tamala Jones as Medical Examiner Lanie Parish, Jon Huertas as NYPD Detective Javier Esposito and Seamus Dever as NYPD Detective Kevin Ryan.

Guest Cast: Corbin Bernsen as Lance Buchanan, Rebecca Budig as Mandy Bronson, Cameron Mathison as Vince Bowers, Jane Seymour as Gloria Chambers.

"One Life to Lose" was written by Elizabeth Davis and directed by David M. Barrett.

"Castle" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1 channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

For more information on "Castle," visit ABC.com. Viewers can also follow the show via https://facebook.com/Castle and Twitter: Castle_ABC
errauskine
errauskine
Autor de best-seller
Autor de best-seller

Mensaje por Ha del Castillo! Mar Mar 08, 2011 3:19 am

Todavía sigo depre...... Crying Baby no tengo ilusión por ver el nuevo capítulo Big Crying
Ha del Castillo!
Ha del Castillo!
Actor en Broadway
Actor en Broadway

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente